• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dimondman32

1. Dimondman32

PC How to make a track loop.

Thanks! <S
  2. Dimondman32

PC How to make a track loop.

I've been trying to make a track loop so it can go back and forth. But I had no luck. Can anybody tell me how to get a minecart loop back and forth on a track without loosing speed?
  3. Dimondman32

Wireless wires?

We all know that running wires for thousands of blocks can be annoying for when you want to have a teleporter to teleport you to the jungle, underworld, or the edge of the map. So why not add wireless wires! I think a cool way to get them is that the mechanical bosses have a 1/5 chance of...
  4. Dimondman32

NPCs have terrible AI.

Every time I find the goblin tinkerer, he spawns near lava and just walks right into it.
  5. Dimondman32

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

1.3 expert mode isn't that hard. Second day of playing I killed the eye of cthulhu and eater of worlds
  6. Dimondman32

well, killed a nymph with only wood armor and a wooden yo yo

well, killed a nymph with only wood armor and a wooden yo yo
  7. Dimondman32

PC Metal Detector Changes

Do you know the rang of it by chance? And they make minor changes like this all the time.
  8. Dimondman32

PC Metal Detector Changes

Hello, I would like to suggest that the metal detector would be change to the following specifications. Have the metal detector icon be the item it is detecting. (the icon that is located under the map/hp bar) And have the icon become more opaque the closer you are to said detected...
Top Bottom