Recent content by DimplyBucket19

1. DimplyBucket19

The Last Post Wins!

2. DimplyBucket19

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

This is what we've been waiting for boys.
  3. DimplyBucket19

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Please do, I tried myself but failed miserably.
  4. DimplyBucket19

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I'm really happy wandering ronin got in, although I didn't vote for it when I saw it I knew it would be a good fit for the game.
  5. DimplyBucket19

CC Creation Compendium #37

Thanks!!
  6. DimplyBucket19

CC Creation Compendium #37

My picture Expired so here is a re upload. (Under Colincoo6)
  7. DimplyBucket19

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

You can actually see every version of terraria a person has played on (if you marked them) on the about section of a profile For example I can see that you have played on Terraria: PC, Terraria: PS3/Vita, Terraria: Playstation 4, Terraria: Nintendo Switch And everyone else can see that I have...
  8. DimplyBucket19

I'm not talking about split-screen, I'm speaking of 1.4.0 and the Otherworld cancellation. The split-screen got delayed because of lag problems. If you had played online on Xbox early 1.3 you would know why they are delaying this.
  9. DimplyBucket19

Terraria Otherworld was canceled a while ago because it was sucking up to much time from the team and slowed down development for other games, and 1.4.0 was delayed because they didn't want to release a buggy mess. Most everyone was sad about otherworld's cancellation but that doesn't mean the...
  10. DimplyBucket19

Should be mentioned for those checking this that 1.3.1 is out for switch!
  11. DimplyBucket19

Switch Switch map bug

The map on my world is blackened except where there isn’t ground. This makes be be able to see where the floating islands are. Also the game freezes quite often.
  12. DimplyBucket19

I should be more active here...

I should be more active here...
  13. DimplyBucket19

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Actually it doesn’t. It has a thing that tells you where the aspect ratio should be, I thought it was kind of dumb.
  14. DimplyBucket19

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Assuming this is the correct tv, it should be on the remote. If not I might have the wrong TV guide. :p hope I helped!
  15. DimplyBucket19

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I just realized the box art is in 3D, it blows my mind! How can there be a minecart track on the same block that the mushroom biome is on?
Back
Top Bottom