Recent content by dinoboy798

1. dinoboy798

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Hey! What if you added banners but for boss minions like the phantasmal dragon and ancient doom. That would be cool to see.
  2. dinoboy798

Working as Designed helium moss

When I hammer the helium moss, it turns white instead of it being a rainbow color. Luckily, the other moss work just fine when I hammer them.
  3. dinoboy798

I would love to buy raycon because they look cool, last long, and are good quality. The first...

I would love to buy raycon because they look cool, last long, and are good quality. The first has a not so good microphone which is why I want the gaming ones and the gaming earbuds last longer than the others. They also are noise cancelling too and a better mic. plus why do I want a cheap but...
  4. dinoboy798

should I get Raycon everyday earbuds or Raycon Gaming earbuds? I might get The gaming earbuds

should I get Raycon everyday earbuds or Raycon Gaming earbuds? I might get The gaming earbuds
  5. dinoboy798

[IMG] Player Relic

Player Relic
  6. dinoboy798

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

I noticed a mirror behind the merchant in the picture and is it made of coral blocks and will we be getting coral furniture? and what is in the item frame on the left side?
  7. dinoboy798

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

I noticed the silly balloon and is it sitting on anything or is it going to be able to be placed anywhere?
  8. dinoboy798

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

what if they name it the House monolith or something else fancy
  9. dinoboy798

robot costume and human version [ATTACH] I just made this today and I think it turned out great!

robot costume and human version I just made this today and I think it turned out great!
  10. dinoboy798

[IMG] Flower man He grew from the blessed gardens from a dryad who lived long ago and He has...

Flower man He grew from the blessed gardens from a dryad who lived long ago and He has been living underground in secret inside of many giant trees making them his home. He is still alive thanks to his collar he picked up from the alien invasion that killed his creator over one thousand years ago.
  11. dinoboy798

bread. 👍

bread. 👍
  12. dinoboy798

Yo. Someone go ahead and guess my name. I bet you can't make a correct guess.

Yo. Someone go ahead and guess my name. I bet you can't make a correct guess.
  13. dinoboy798

finally hit 1 mil!

finally hit 1 mil!
  14. dinoboy798

[ATTACH] what do you think of this character I made? I don't know what is missing with him.

what do you think of this character I made? I don't know what is missing with him.
  15. dinoboy798

what If chippy revisited the Xbox360 world from 8 years ago and the world from Minecraft from...

what If chippy revisited the Xbox360 world from 8 years ago and the world from Minecraft from the first video he made.
Back
Top Bottom