Recent content by dinochess14

1. dinochess14

Question Boulder and Dart Trap batteries made to hit the player?

52 boulder statues if you use honey. I know you have already seen this, but here is a video of one in action. It hits around 3.4 to 3.5 times a second, the start and stop of the cycles are not perfectly synced up. Farm with infinite boulder machine
  2. dinochess14

The best and simplest Lucky Coin money farms

If you have enemies other than spiders spawning in your farm it means you have blocks for enemies to spawn on that do not have infested spider walls behind them. Make sure every single block in your farm has an infested spider wall directly behind it
  3. dinochess14

The area where the enemies get trapped should look exactly like this, the 15 enemies at a time is an issue, is anything spawning outside of the farm? You should have sandstone walls behind you for the increased spawnrate but you should still have more than 15 spiders spawning at a time.
  4. dinochess14

Can you send a screenshot of your farm and what it looks like when you are using your minions?
  5. dinochess14

What part did you get off? You can always make the simple version without teleporters where it is just a long line of blocks on one side.
  6. dinochess14

If you have bats spawning you have blocks that dont have infested spider walls behind them, run through and place the walls behind every block again just to make sure. To stop enemies spawning on the sand blocks you can just cover it with a thin layer of lava, using bubble blocks to hold the...
  7. dinochess14

I have heard that targeting on other platforms can make this method not work, but from what you said with the finches rushing through the wall that part seems to be working. You said youre targeting a ghoul, how did you set that up? Are you able to maintain line of sight like shown in the image...
  8. dinochess14

Finch staff also has 4 hits per second, but blade staff cannot be controlled as precisely as the finches.
  9. dinochess14

Inconsistent dragonfly spawning

This is an incredibly minor issue, but it seems there is a typo for spawning dragonflies where they will only be spawned in an NPC town when it is raining. The section for spawning dragonflies when near town NPCs uses Main.raining and not !Main.raining. Looking at older versions it seems it was...
  10. dinochess14

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

Yeah, most likely you either had the height level set below the surface or the pool size was not more than 1000 water tiles, which are both required for the ocean catches. The easiest way to troubleshoot certain items not showing up is to look at the "Are conditions met?" line. If the box is...
  11. dinochess14

It does not, I am not sure why the wiki says Graveyards increase spawnrates, I have not been able to find any mention of that in the code, the only effect Graveyards appear to have on spawnrates is decreasing them when near town NPCs. As far as making the farm more efficient it is already at the...
  12. dinochess14

The Mechanics of Lucky Coin farms Using the lucky coin to farm money with an AFK farm is nothing new, it has been popularized for years, with a redesign being done after 1.4 change the AI for aquatic enemies. You will usually see an AFK money farm being using Arapaimas, using a slime staff...
  13. dinochess14

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

Updated the angler rewards calculator to 1.4.4 and added it to the sheet.
  14. dinochess14

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

Sorry about that, I thought I had fixed that on all copies, it should be fixed now.
  15. dinochess14

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

Updated sheet to include the detailed list of fishing catches and fixed Jungle and Snow crates not being part of the calculator. After looking into adding the calculations for special seeds it seems that there is not going to be an easy way to implement them accurately, I will still try to add...
Back
Top Bottom