Recent content by DinoZers

1. DinoZers

Seems like the type of mod i would only enjoy as much as no other will do

Seems like the type of mod i would only enjoy as much as no other will do
  2. DinoZers

Is really the new implemented form to download mods to TModLoader from workshop more efficient...

Is really the new implemented form to download mods to TModLoader from workshop more efficient than previous one? because for me it works horribly bad than what it was on 1.3
  3. DinoZers

Done

Done
  4. DinoZers

So, do i have to click it or something?

So, do i have to click it or something?
  5. DinoZers

Why? It is obviously between two blocks

Why? It is obviously between two blocks
  6. DinoZers

[IMG] Incredible, playing on an old3ds and you can do this lmao

Incredible, playing on an old3ds and you can do this lmao
  7. DinoZers

What, no. It's a Sans reference! EE EE EE EEEEE E E E

What, no. It's a Sans reference! EE EE EE EEEEE E E E
  8. DinoZers

Male Assasin, yessir

Male Assasin, yessir
  9. DinoZers

Ask a bunnygirl Anything!

How high can you jump? Say it in centimeters or meters, otherwise i have to convert it to understand lol
  10. DinoZers

1-1 In Super Mario Bros

1-1 In Super Mario Bros
  11. DinoZers

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE EEEEE...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  12. DinoZers

Nah i was talking about the class in Terraria, sadly haven't had time to play new updates but...

Nah i was talking about the class in Terraria, sadly haven't had time to play new updates but since the last update they made for 1.4 i played it was horrible and couldn't even get past of WoF
  13. DinoZers

You see this thing i made? i just put on profile picture. Don't like how it looks on miniature...

You see this thing i made? i just put on profile picture. Don't like how it looks on miniature like here on status pf lol but yea. Also, ignore how i didn't put some detail on it, i know i could've do it better.
  14. DinoZers

I don't know... it's just that... i'm gonna be honest with you; melee is thrash

I don't know... it's just that... i'm gonna be honest with you; melee is thrash
Back
Top Bottom