Recent content by Dir3W0lf

1. Dir3W0lf

Worst Game You've Played

Really rare to see people quote Pixel Gun considering how dead it is but... true. I remember a few years ago when everyone on the mobile FPS platform was playing this. Really sad how it turned out. For me tbh it's Minceraft Bedrock (Not Java, I love Java). Don't hate on me for this, but locking...
  2. Dir3W0lf

ic, reading up is actually really entertaining to do when bored but playing it, you really need...

ic, reading up is actually really entertaining to do when bored but playing it, you really need a high income lol
  3. Dir3W0lf

Ah so Leinfors is also a warhammer chad lmao

Ah so Leinfors is also a warhammer chad lmao
  4. Dir3W0lf

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Artists: What is your opinion on the large mods' sprites? (especially Calamity, since for me it looks even better than vanilla (no offence ;))) What's one sprite you're particularly proud of? Programmers: Which AI in your opinion was the most fun to program? Were hoiks intentional, and what's...
  5. Dir3W0lf

Other Hybrids of Easter egg seeds

How about all three? Giant queen bees everywhere while traversing two evils sounds noice
  6. Dir3W0lf

PC Morrigen's Bargain Bin

Uhh, curiously, how can you stop people from using all items maps and getting lots of stonks?
  7. Dir3W0lf

Yet Another Furry Snout

very... errrr... interesting.
Back
Top Bottom