Recent content by Diretooth

1. Diretooth

PC Both oceans disappeared, patch 1.4.4.9. Please help!

Is it possible one of the other players drained the oceans?
  2. Diretooth

What are the Lost Girls/Nymphs doing with a metal detector?

Most likely using it to detect iron since nymphs, like most fae, are weak to iron.
  3. Diretooth

Yeah, but you can't remap it on console, so if you're like me and are playing with custom...

Yeah, but you can't remap it on console, so if you're like me and are playing with custom keybinds, it won't work. Mouse and keyboard support would be very welcome at this point.
  4. Diretooth

It works, just the controls are absolute garbo even on default. That much I'm certain of.

It works, just the controls are absolute garbo even on default. That much I'm certain of.
  5. Diretooth

Can't tell if I'm an idiot or if the Grand Design can only place one kind of wire on PS4. Can't...

Can't tell if I'm an idiot or if the Grand Design can only place one kind of wire on PS4. Can't even select a different wire or choose wire cutter.
  6. Diretooth

Game Mechanics "Tactical" Reloads - Because reloading is a way of life

He said in the suggestions subforum.
  7. Diretooth

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Thanks! Much appreciated!
  8. Diretooth

Where's this from?

Where's this from?
  9. Diretooth

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I have been banned from servers and forums for offering advice to admins and moderators, Note: I have years of experience as a mod and admin of various forums and servers, and am usually up front about this detail when I introduce myself. I guess they didn't want to be upstaged?
  10. Diretooth

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Some people really don't like anime.
  11. Diretooth

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Thank you for cherry picking three words out of an entire post to take out of context. Those items you listed exist as obstacles, and in literally any other game would not be seen as a troll object. Now, if they all insta-killed you with no chance to even find them, then they'd be IWBTG levels...
  12. Diretooth

I offered constructive criticism on 0 sleep without making an :red: of myself and was not required by anyone, least of all myself, to write out lore for the devs. The reason being: 1. It's not my job to fix what content the devs provide, but it is my personal mission to help the things I enjoy...
  13. Diretooth

I have no idea what you're talking about, I never mentioned anything about a chat or chatroom.
  14. Diretooth

Now I wish I had actually written 'WALL OF TEXT HAS AWOKEN' in my post. XD Thank you, I tried hard to address as many issues as I could in spite of writing it all at 3AM with no sleep.
  15. Diretooth

What to do if i cant sleep at night

Write a critique of the new terraria lore using your literal decades of writing experience? Oh, wait, that's just me. Uh, have you tried chamomile tea? Listening to the sound of rain via such sites a rainy mood? Listening to calming music? Listening to calming music and rain sounds at the same...
Back
Top Bottom