• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by dirtlord

1. dirtlord

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Underworld quest fish are obtainable in the caverns I've not only seen it on the wiki but caught many myself
  2. dirtlord

According to the wiki, (Voodoo Demon) they are. If you have noticed otherwise, you should report it as a bug
  3. dirtlord

To all those experiencing crashes: I managed to significantly reduce crashing on my device, by switching fps cap from 60 to 30 in the game settings. I recommend doing the same.
  4. dirtlord

I don't have a discord account so I'll wait to hear back about the other methods
  5. dirtlord

That world that just sits on one step when loading, I let it sit. it loaded after ~15 minutes, but I have to wait that long every time I want to use what used to be my main world. is there any way to figure out the cause and fix it?
  6. dirtlord

I think there might be a small memory leak in the game Consistently after a few hours of gameplay the game starts to lag and eventually crashes the time is about the same in all world sizes and singleplayer/multiplayer Also one of my old worlds stops around "settling liquids 80%" and just sits...
  7. dirtlord

I didn't even realize this was a bug until I decided to check it's drops on the wiki but I have Medusas spawning in my pre-hardmode world's I've even killed a few
  8. dirtlord

The only major issue I have with the new controls is the grapple stick, it's not very precise I prefer to tap where I want to grapple over flinging my finger in a general direction
  9. dirtlord

The patch has fixed the issue I was having thus making the game playable even though it wasn't listed in the patch notes Also weird bug that happened 1. Some copper ore vanished from my inventory. 2. A little while later I noticed I had the option to craft copper bars without any copper in my...
  10. dirtlord

I submitted a ticket about an issue that makes the update unplayable but now I have additional information regarding the issue that could help locate the source
  11. dirtlord

I have tried both old and new world's (all new sizes)
  12. dirtlord

I already submitted a ticket but I'm also going to mention this here Firstly: the in app purchase version updated instead of my purchase being transferred to the pay up front version. Second: I can't enter any world's it stops a "settling liquids 99%" and then closes the app without an error...
  13. dirtlord

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

The update is there but the payment conversion isn't
  14. dirtlord

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Update is there but the payment conversion to the pay up front version doesn't seem to have gone through
Top Bottom