Recent content by dirtlord

1. dirtlord

Mobile Floating flashing items randomly appearing

It's happened a few more times now.
  2. dirtlord

Both were not far from the middle of the world in opposite directions. Edit: just realized this was after crafting my enchanted boomerang which I lost a star farming godly on at the shimmer though I don't think I've undrafted anything made with gel. Edit: just checked the crafting section of...
  3. dirtlord

This has happened twice in the few days since I picked up the game on a new device I recently got after not playing for a while. The first time (the star) there's no knowing how long it was there, however the second time (the gel) I suddenly noticed a light in the same direction I'd just come...
  4. dirtlord

Blocks & Decoration Rope that Glows

I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. (It's one of the two reasons I logged onto the forums again after so long.) my thought is shimmered rope. It doesn't even need to emit a lot of light just enough that you can see what's around you. Also to add to your point about torches. On...
  5. dirtlord

Mobile World gen sticking

Not sure when it started but I needed to generate some new world's for my journey character. I was going to use large world's because I was trying to get the remaining dungeon lanterns, however it stops about 2/3 of the way through "Making cave walls" and just sits there indefinitely. Everything...
  6. dirtlord

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

The update finally showed up and I spent the last hour or so throwing items from my journey character's duplication menu into the new liquid.
  7. dirtlord

I asked about this a few days ago apparently a portion of trial players aren't receiving the update for unknown reasons the eta for the fix has passed but still no news.
  8. dirtlord

Any news on the issue with the in app purchase/old trial version?
  9. dirtlord

I actually don't know how to
  10. dirtlord

Samsung galaxy a10e(I also have another device but it's not even showing the regular version as available so I'm assuming that it's a lost cause despite having higher specs.) Android 11 No alterations on the Samsung but the other one is a Amazon fire HD 8 (10th generation) tablet with play...
  11. dirtlord

I've only ever had the one Google account and the play store page lists the latest version as 1.4.3.2.3 uploaded on May 23 2022 and the "what's new" is for the same update however the description does seem to have updated and the regular version shows the correct version did the system...
  12. dirtlord

Still no update for the in app purchase version
  13. dirtlord

No luck
  14. dirtlord

I've tried it all I'm only seeing it on the regular version
  15. dirtlord

Almost 12 hours and still no update