Recent content by distru121

1. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Hi and thank you for reporting this issue! I personally tested this thing with 20 bloodshot eyes and I didn't notice any lag, but I will check if I can do something anyways.
  2. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

I have a lot of things in mind right now for updates and planned features, so… you could expect anything from future versions of the mod ;)
  3. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Yes, now the mod is compatible with Boss Checklist! You will be able to see all the mod bosses and the ways to summon them ;)
  4. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Not yet, but I could make one if the mod gets bigger :)
  5. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Thanks for the feedback!:happy: And also, thanks for telling me about the mod crash. It was actually an example block from Examplemod that I forgot to delete from the code that was causing the mod to not work. I released another version of the mod that should fix this bug (aviable on the...
  6. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Hi everyone! I'm a new modder that wants to make...well...mods :indifferent: This is my first mod: the Malicious Mod! This mod adds many bosses and content, and will add more alongside new weapons, crafting items, accessories, enemies etc. Fiery Update(v0.41)! This update adds a new boss...
  7. distru121

tModLoader How to make an entity teleport at you

Ok thanks for the advice
  8. distru121

tModLoader How to make an entity teleport at you

Hi, I am coding a mod with tmodloader, and I wanted to make a boss that teleports itself at player's position when the player gets too far away, so you can't escape the fight. I set up the custom AI, but at this point i don't know how to make it teleport at X and Y of player! I am able to test...
  9. distru121

Terraria crashes when I try to open it

It worked perfectly the first time I reinstalled XNA Framework Redist and i thought the problem was solved, but then I reopened it and still crashes with same error and all. I forgot to mention one thing: the only version of terraria that crashes is the modded one with the TModLoader, the...
  10. distru121

Tried to delete config.json: still crashes. Tried to make it fullscreen: still crashes. I even tried to detect damaged files or missing files through Steam and even reinstalling it completely and it still crashes...
  11. distru121

I don't know why, Terraria crashes when I try to open it. It starts the RE-LOGIC screen, and then it just crashes. I will attach here the crash log. (The crash log says: unable to access a deleted object. Name of the object: Texture2d. etc...) Found the solution: I thought I had to delete...
  12. distru121

tModLoader Modded terraria crashes when I try to open it

Hello guys, I'm having a problem with my modded terraria: every time I try to play it, it crashes at the RE-LOGIC screen. I really don't know why. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the ModLoader, nothing. I tried reinstalling terraria AND the ModLoader, nothing. I tried get rid of all my mods...
  13. distru121

Terraria ideas contest

YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE ADDED TO COLLABORATORS LIST!!! THESE IDEAS ARE AMAZING!!! (The Sun Lord is a bit hard cause i will have to sprite arms, body, head, hands and so many parts that are so difficoult to sprite and to code, then sorry :( )
  14. distru121

Help me with boss ideas for my mod!

I'm really happy that someone is helping me! The ideas are good, they are perfect to be pre-hardmode bosses! Maybe you can tell me the health, minions/attacks of the bosses and the item or condition to summon them! Thanks! (you will be listed in the collaborator list in the mod)
  15. distru121

Help me with boss ideas for my mod!

If you post a boss idea for helping me with my mod i will put you in the contributors place in the mod description! More likely to be pre-hardmode bosses
Back
Top Bottom