Recent content by ditto daddo

1. D

tModLoader Dual Wielding

An extremely weird bug I found is that using the offhand weapon with an obsidian shield (all i had to test) equipped gets you knocked back. As in, the cobalt shield effect doesn't trigger when using your offhand weapon. Hopefully going to fix?
  2. D

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Please please please make it so the potion girl can sell flipper potions. I'm trying to do a underwater duke fishron fight and I hate having to craft them with shiverthorn and waterleaf. Thanks!
  3. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

holy crap im an idiot, thanks guy! appreciate it big time dude
  4. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there any possible way to craft with the storage open? I like crafting out of chests and I love this mod but i have having to take out each item to craft.
  5. D

tModLoader Dual Wielding

What if a weapon has unique left and right click attacks? What happens then? Otherwise, great work on the mod, hope to see more!
  6. D

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

It put me in expert mode and I can't exit it. Any way to fix this as of now? Thanks :)
  7. D

can you update boss expertise to tmodloader 10 please? newest update please

can you update boss expertise to tmodloader 10 please? newest update please
  8. D

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Unlimited buff potion doesn't work? i'm trying to use the 30x iron skin and it doesn't work? does the new update fix? thanks Also it'd be cool if you made a discord for this mod if more issues like this arise so I can talk 1 on 1 with you thanks
  9. D

tModLoader The Pufferfish Mod

This seems like a great idea! My favorite fish is also the puffer fish, and if I knew how to sprite I would definitely try to help! This mod looks good so far, and I would like to help in development in some way. If you can make a discord server for it, that will help people give ideas and...
  10. D

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Can you make a download for tmodloader 0.9.2.3? Or is that too far in the past?
Back
Top Bottom