• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
DivermanSam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @DivermanSam hey Sam could you do a post lich boss called The Scare he is like the lich older cousin he's stronger than the lich, have cool new drops and some skill

1st phase

He'll throw cursed flame pumpkin one u, send 3-5 ghost scarecrows that shoots cursed flame arrows at u and 1-3 undead horses with a unicorn AI
    So, i'm having a problem about the white thingy behind most sprites , do you know a solution to this? it is really annoying. It happens to others mods like Tremor for example. Also i have a pretty bad computer and i use Windows XP should that be the problem?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    What kind of Terraria do you have?
    Steam, Gog, etc?
    G
    gabrielrigo15
    Steam 1.3.1.1
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It probably has to do with you using windows xp
    This may have been answered by you before, but do you know anything related to why thorium ore isnt generating when i create a world? Im not finding any bags of potential either and its becoming a real pain in the :red: in the 4 player Tremor/ Thorium run im doing atm. Like seriously thorium not generating is kinda :red:.
    Any answer would be highly appreciated.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Dig to just above the underworld and tell me if you see some magma ore laying around.
    drugg
    drugg
    Alright, thanks for the suggestion lad, I'll get back to you
    drugg
    drugg
    It just so happens that we hadn't progressed to getting that deep down. We were expecting it to be quite shallow after watching Happy Days' play through for guidance. Should've come to ya earlier, thanks so much

Good job on the mod by the way
    It will be ready when it is.
    Just be patient.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Trust me, the wait is worth it . oh ok just plz do your best im ruting for you!!!!!!!!
    Hey Sam, i have a question, ¿When Thorium Mod will be compatible with tModLoader 0.8.1.0? :)
    Reactions: thepikachufactor
    Celris
    Celris
    It will be ready when it is.
    Just be patient.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Trust me, the wait is worth it.
    thepikachufactor
    thepikachufactor
    hopefully soon im waiting! im exited yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    How long does it take to make a doner item
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    It depends on the complexity of the weapons effect and even if it were done, I release them all with the bigger updates. Additionally, there's a queue for donator items, as I need to finish the ones for the people that have been waiting longer.
    @DivermanSam Btw, in the blood moon, there is a monster that is presumably supposed to be called the Gouged Eye, but it's in-game name is the Gorged Eye; just thought you might want to know.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Nah, I have a lot of typos in my work, but I never completely misspell entire words. Its gorged on Blood after all.
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    But what about the "Berseker Shards"?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    oops...
    Hey diverman Sam u know that there is sturdy fossil and u can use it to make fossil armour a throwing armour I was thinking, could u add probably another thrower set after killing the wall of flesh like chlorophyte in the jungle but instead maybe a new thrower ser in only the desert or snow biome.
    Hey!, in the lattest version of thorium mod i can do Healer Badge with a simple dirt block; With this Healer's Badge i can make the whole Healer class, is that a bugg? I hope u answer me
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That isn't a bug. He made it that way for testers.
    D
    dlDavidlb
    And what can i do?
    DiverManSam i wanted to make my own mods but i don't know how to code. Could you teach codes?
    Also i tried thorium mod and beat The Ragnarok!
    Thank you.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    First, before you learn how to send a sprite, you must know how to use the edit button.
    The edit button has been perfectly placed under the profile post, in the right side.
    With the edit button you, too, can edit your own post and change something in it that you don't like.
    Start using it today, and your life will be changed forever.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    You'll have to upload the sprite through something like imgur or photobucket, then you click the display image button and copy the URL into it. The image will then display. Keep that to PM messages however, as to not clutter up this page!
    Hey DivermanSam, so I downloaded the Thorium Mod about a week ago (im using Mac), and it deleted my other vanilla worlds. However, I have a question about the new update with Ragnarok and all the new items. How do I get this update? I have tried to reload the mod while in Terraria, but that doesn't seem to work. Any advice?
    TheBlueTiger
    TheBlueTiger
    So delete the thorium mod from my mod folder, and then reinstall the new one? Will that delete the progress/items on my current thorium world?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Yep, and as long as you don't try to load your worlds when you don't have the mod installed, nothing will be lost.
    TheBlueTiger
    TheBlueTiger
    Thanks!
    I have Donated the $2.50 at my email, [email protected], i have a PNG of the sprite and name, how do i PM you with the PNG and description of my item, how it is made, and it's flavor text?
    Hey, just wanted to point out a bug with the Holy Aegis, it isn't actually equippable, so after like, 3 hours of farming for a Paladin's shield, it was wasted. So, if you could fix that I would heavily appreciate that. Thanks
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Its been fixed for ages in this coming update, don't worry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom