Recent content by djDarkX

1. djDarkX

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

You know, I was looking at this mod for a while now, never installed it and never tried it out. I finally remembered why I was following this mod and I decided to actually try it and wow. Talk about amazing and extremely useful! Thanks for making this! It really is a godsend for clearing up...
  2. djDarkX

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I noticed that trying to craft the Winter's Wake, even when having 39 Cryolite Bars, won't happen. The weapon won't appear when being near the anvil. Bug? Nevermind. The wiki says you only need Cryolite Bars, but you also need a Handgun from Gold Chests in the Dungeon. Hope it gets updated soon...
  3. djDarkX

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Agreed. I also find them to be annoying, but I understand why they are there. If you really want those sweet bonuses, you have to spend the money to get them. SO and I have blown through so much platinum to get the bonuses we wanted, but it was worth the effort. Was worse for me than for her...
  4. djDarkX

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Hoping to see some Healer bonuses for Thorium since, yeah, pure damage stats help when I'm DPSing, but I can't get anything for healing output, which would be beautiful. Although, the reduction of mana cost helps with mana-based support items that are classified as weapons by the mod.
  5. djDarkX

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Spinning Wheel. I already knew I had to have it. I can craft the rest of the Royal furniture except for that. I've already kinda forgotten about it at this point...
  6. djDarkX

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

So, interesting little bug, I believe. The Royal Wardrobe says I need 20 of any wood to make it at the Spinning Wheel. Well, I have them, but I can't make it. Not sure what the issue might be. Even tried it with regular wood and nothing. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Please and thank...
  7. djDarkX

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I don't really care much about Abyssion, just Thorium, but we decided to start off with the Icy Armor instead to not worry about it. If we really need Thorium ore for later, we'll just make a new world and use superior tools to gather it there.
  8. djDarkX

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So, I see Bag of Potential was removed and the only way to get Thorium Ore now is from world generation. Has low generation of the ore been buffed like in the tAPI days to account for this? Got girlfriend into playing Terraria and wanted to show her Thorium, but wanted to start her out in...
  9. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Yeah, I knew that he should be taken on before the Mech bosses based on the armor stats and I figured that's where he landed anyway, was before them. Guess I got it right. :p
  10. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Surprisingly, I beat him even before with just the Titanium/Adamantite or Titan Armor on a Mage and Ranger. Took a bit longer on a Melee, but it worked. Yeah, he's difficult, but the combo of potions, a cleared area in the Underworld (as well as using the Hell Bridge if you made one) and the...
  11. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I'm excited for this and for 1.3 coming out soon! Also for Pleased Giraffe to be released (hopefully soon) for Starbound. The hype is real. 2015 is a great year so far. ...right, sorry. Back to our regularly scheduled thread! EDIT: Didn't wanna show my second image. Oh well. lol
  12. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

No problem. Yeah, it's cumbersome, but until they fix that issue in r16, that's what needs to be done. Have fun!
  13. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Downgrade to r14a, create the world and then reinstall r15. That's the only way I've been able to get it to work. Don't worry, it won't break anything.
  14. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Yes, sorry about that. I do thank you for being the only one at the very end to be willing to help. I guess the people that wanted to contribute before got tired of waiting and by this point moved on. Still, I'm glad you put your hat in to help out. It was very much appreciated.
  15. djDarkX

tAPI Thorium Mod+

At the advice of DivermanSam, the wiki will be closed for business. Don't worry, it wasn't due to anything bad from him or I and it's not necessarily the end. Just take my word for it. Anyway, thanks to those who applied and I'll continue to cheer DivermanSam and Brutallama on from the stands.
Back
Top Bottom