Recent content by DLegendary0ne

1. D

Resolved Game crashes when trying to download legacy worlds

I tried it and it works! I could've sworn I had done that with my ps3 before and it didn't work. Oh well! I'm all good now - thanks for your help! :)
  2. D

@meemoo1407 Also, do I need to delete any game and save information on the PS4?
  3. D

@meemoo1407 I'm glad you got it to work! I have the exact same problem and I'm gonna try the fix. Just one question: When uploading, did you use the PS3 cloud save (PS Plus) or Cross save?
  4. D

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

I can't even get my ps3 worlds to work without the game crashing when I try to bring them over. I've followed the instructions on the forums and it doesn't work. I've reported the bug and never heard back. I've tweeted months ago and all I got was they were investigating. I don't know if...
  5. D

PS4 Game crashes when trying to download worlds from cloud saves

I've been using cross save to back up my game data between PS3 PS4 and Vita, which is outside of the normal cloud save of the actual game data. When my PS4 save got converted and I was unhappy with it, I decided to just used the last Cross Save save. That's what I think is happening here. The...
  6. D

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Congrats on the milestone! I first found out about this game because it was a free Playstation Plus title on the Vita. Within 15mins I was hooked and I've spent countless hours playing this game and have bought it on Xbox one, ps3, ps4, and Steam. Since I play on consoles, I'm really looking...
Back
Top Bottom