DM DOKURO

Remember that one "Boss 1" remix that everyone else likes?
This one? Yeah. I'm responsible for that thing. I guess I'm here mainly because I enjoy Terraria and have legit played over 1000 hours of it. Of course, I do enjoy remixing and arranging tunes, even unto the point of kinda twisting and composing something to sound entirely different, but somehow the same. Introduction over. Yo.
Birthday
Oct 5, 1992 (Age: 31)
Website
http://dmdokuro.bandcamp.com
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
Occupation
Composer, remixer, and 3D modeling hobbyist.

Contact

Twitter
dmdokuro

Signature

Trophies

1. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  2. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  3. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  7. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  10. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  12. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  13. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  14. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom