Recent content by Dnarris

1. D

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Unfortunately it corrupted the world, so I can't open it anymore. But I'll see if I can recreate the crash with a new world.
  2. D

It was in single player mode. It does generate an error, but it crashes it in such a way that I can't tab out of the game to view it and by the time the game finally closes the error message seems to go with it. But everything ran wonderfully well until I tried opening that lore.
  3. D

So, just wanted to reiterate how much I love your mod. It keeps getting better and better. However, I wanted to let you know that I, for the first time, attempted to open up one of the lore items I was collecting and it caused an immediate crash of my game and now I can't load the game anymore...
  4. D

Looking good.
  5. D

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Cute! They will make a great addition to my garden. ^_^
  6. D

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I would just download either hero's mod or cheat mod and add the contract to your inventory. The only other things that I think could potentially be a problem is if your using any mod that alters the inventory in anyway such as the KRPG mod.
  7. D

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

You can reroll modifiers (completely new modifiers) by reforging at the Goblin Tinkerer.
  8. D

You become Day-man! Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and friendship for everyone.

You become Day-man! Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and friendship for everyone.
  9. D

Okay, that's a lot of mods to have to isolate. As Linx145 asked, does disabling this mod fix the issue when you go back in the game? If you change your item use key to something other than the mouse does it work then? Exactly what did you do to verify the issue was with this mod?
  10. D

The enemy!

The enemy!
  11. D

Is there a particular item you are attempting to use that isn't working or all items? What other mods are you using? Did you double check your key settings as well?
  12. D

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I'm positive you will. Good luck and take things easy. Can't wait to see the next release. Than you.
  13. D

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Me threesies.
  14. D

tModLoader WeaponOut

As far as I've noticed and have seen stated by other modders is that this will happen with any mod item put in a weapon frame. Putting modded weapons in a weapon frame and saving can also corrupt your save data. I highly recommend you don't put any modded items in an item frame. I've dealt with...
  15. D

tModLoader Experience and Classes

How are things going @Saerus ?
Back
Top Bottom