DoctorMcDerp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Screeches in air superiority
    Reactions: doremi。
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Yeah bombers really suck to play right now. There are still a few really fun ones though, for example the American dive bombers can be used quite effectively like fighters with bomber spawn (climb still sucks), the B34 is damn near uncatchable and indestructible , and the Vaultour and R2Y2 can shoot down half a team before 7 minutes is up in the match because of the bomber spawn + 30 mm cannons.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Breh I heard "air superiority"

P-51-Side-On.jpg
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Germany 1945 in a nutshell -
    "Where is the Luftwaffe?"
    "I dunno."
    Sleep is boring.
    Reactions: DaBluBerryPie
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    An alert is an alert, and hey, isn't that what a lot of us are sitting around waiting for here?
    Also, yea I wait till the last minute on everything. It's why I haven't even started on the CC entry I was going to do.
    DaBluBerryPie
    DaBluBerryPie
    woke up to 9 alerts... 7 of them were this conversation
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I got 7 alerts, and only 4 were from this conversation. Odd.
    When you spend 3 hours writing down a "brief" summary of the history to a world you've made and realize the full version is going to suck.
    Reactions: Mooncune
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Alternatively, it may not be mentioned if similar events are happening at the same time. Basically just a general overview on what happened.
    And yes, it takes years to make a good world. It's hard, and you may have to scrap a lot.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Thats sounds pretty good
    mr e
    mr e
    Good names really help
    I've always wondered if there will be online archaeologist in the far future, scouring long dead accounts for lost knowledge on who we were.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I was saying as an actual profession that people get payed for, like in the far future people pay people to find out more about ancestors of theirs, or try to find out things on public opinion in that era, things like that.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Well, as technology already does, makes the profession already nullified because most things of the internet can be archived by someone at any time, reducing the need for investigation if, for some reason, someone wishes to do so. It will be essentially preserved in a pristine state, reducing the need for analysis of various domains. I can understand your viewpoint, however.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I was meaning in years where there were decades or even centuries of preserved knowledge in the dead portions of the internet, where in comparison this period would have information relatively scattered, and factoring in the sheer amount of info floating around that one would have to sift through, would require trained professionals.
    After 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days, Madness Combat 11 has finally come...
    Reactions: doremi。
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Always been a fan of the Madness Combat OST, and I'm happy that Cheshyre's finally gotten their own YT channel. It's also good to see that even after all this time, he's still got it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not quite same without hearing Tricky giggle like the madman he is upon grabbing a huge :red: LMG... but still great. :D
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Instead, we get that demented crackling sound, and given the situation they're in where he might as well be a god, it's still pretty fitting.
    Also, nice to see the M60 showing up again, given that it's the gun Tricky had been running around with way back in MC3 to similar effect and use.
    Just moved to a new house. I've got a room with a view now, something beautiful about just looking out at night listening to various OST's.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I'll show a pic if I can later.
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    That be good thing for you
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Yeah, it's strange to have my own room though. I've shared one with my brother my whole life, and I've never moved before, so it's a new experience. Still, the whole reason why were were able to move in in the first place is still a bit morbid. I think my grandma would be fine with me living in her old house though, at least I hope she would be.
    Mr. McDerp, What is the square root of the sun
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Nope it's the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E. Don't ask how or why it is, it just is. An alternative hypothesis is that there is no square root of the sun, and that its root is in fact round, adhering to current theories on evenly compressed objects.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom