Recent content by doge22

1. doge22

Name Of Mod?

theres i mod i remember that had a boss named artemis or smth and it looked like some demonic head but its boss theme was really cool but i cant remember the name of the mod, does anyone know? and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place
  2. doge22

PS4 Rain Glitch

ok
  3. doge22

PS4 Rain Glitch

Ok so when i play terraria with my friend and its all fine and nothing bad is happening, until theres rain or alot of wind and our games start freezing and kicking us out of the server
  4. doge22

PS4 Data corrupted

I dont know I just. I spent so many hours into that save file and world and now it’s gone I just don’t want to believe it’s truly gone I guess, is there a possibility I could help the glitch get fixed faster if I uploaded a file of the world?
  5. doge22

PS4 Data corrupted

And nobody responds
  6. doge22

Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

I forgot my characters
  7. doge22

PS4 Data corrupted

So there used to be A glitch in my world where it would stop loading frames for a bit at some areas but it never bothered me and once one of the updates was released it was gone but now it crashed my game and when I loaded the game again my character was gone and when I downloaded a uploaded...
  8. doge22

whats up with the mutant's music when i spawn him by having a blue star in my inventiry the...

whats up with the mutant's music when i spawn him by having a blue star in my inventiry the music is strange what is it
  9. doge22

Mobile Jungle Temple above ground

It might have been a small world cause my ipad couldn’t generate or play large worlds and im pretty sure it was from the latest mobile version And on my grandmas pc which has steam and terraria I found a world that had 4 crimson hand caves all at the same place and it had so much crimson hearts...
  10. doge22

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Hmmmmm, I was expecting the costume on the far right to glow blue
  11. doge22

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

É (I’m just making It so I get notifications here again)
  12. doge22

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

Guess mine, I don’t think I need To give a hint
  13. doge22

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

When will the new state of the game thing be posted
  14. doge22

The 3000th post wins

Has it been 3000 yet
  15. doge22

Nooooo don’t leave please

Nooooo don’t leave please
Back
Top Bottom