Recent content by Doggo24

1. Doggo24

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Hey, quick question. Will you make online hosting easier. I want to play with my friends but I can’t figure out how to host a online game. I tried to follow the guide.
  2. Doggo24

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

It’s the best thing ever!!!!!!!! Quick question, is there any servers for mobile yet?? THE BEST UPDATE EVER!!!!
  3. Doggo24

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

i am making one character to play through the game with my friends, and if we can get on servers I would have one to just play around with the new stuff, and of course one to do single player with
  4. Doggo24

1 day left!!! Ima delete all my characters and worlds and start all over!!!
  5. Doggo24

What’s a chaos elemental? I’m a mobile player BTY.
  6. Doggo24

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

With the press to jump it looks hard to do multiple things at once, I personally think the up to jump should be a toggled option. Edit: today’s my birthday!!!
  7. Doggo24

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Will it be easy to fly, move and attack at the same time? It looks pretty much impossible
  8. Doggo24

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Would work better with the crimson
  9. Doggo24

Would it be hard to fly and move and attack at the same time?
  10. Doggo24

You maybe still can!! It’s not out yet, and why else would the movement stick be round?
  11. Doggo24

Why??? It’s not long till it comes out. If there working on things like multiplayer glitches!!!
  12. Doggo24

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

:merchantgrin:Hi, how do I know what iPad I have, I want to find out if my iPad works for this Terraria update, thanks!!
  13. Doggo24

So is soon 2-3 months? That’s my estimate. Really excited!!! I support you!!!
  14. Doggo24

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Wow Cool! I have been waiting for this for 3 years!! And hope to see more info! Like what is the release date, or a estimated week, or month. So Cool
Back
Top Bottom