Recent content by Doggonnit

1. Doggonnit

Unknown Error

this actually just happened to me. Reinstalling the game on steam seems to have fixed it.
  2. Doggonnit

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I don't know if anybody's mentioned this yet but I would love an option in the config that makes it so that your starfarer gives that boss specific dialogue at the beginning of the first fight every time you fight a boss instead of only the first time. It already happens with bosses that don't...
  3. Doggonnit

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I just beat Nalhaun, The Burnished King today, and I gotta say this is one of the best mods I've ever played in my life! The only gripes I have so far are two multiplayer issues and the Memento Muse Overhaul situation, but I saw that one was addressed earlier, and all of these are really just...
  4. Doggonnit

Music Pack The One Game-One Song Project (Free for the taking a.k.a abandoned)

I gathered three more I thought fit well. Otherworld Overworld Night: Otherworld Desert: Otherworld Boss 1:
  5. Doggonnit

Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

Dude your work is amazing and I love it.
  6. Doggonnit

This feels like it fits the Underground Hollow theme well
  7. Doggonnit

My friends and I made a list of 5 songs we thought worked well. Jungle Day: Desert: Otherworld Space: Eerie: Pirate Invasion:
Back
Top Bottom