Recent content by DogsRule11

1. DogsRule11

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is Cryolite Ore found in the Ice biome? I can’t find any info about it.
  2. DogsRule11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I tried to create a world with Thorium and Spirit and the game crashed. Does anyone know why?
  3. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes; give a Lead/Iron Broadsword to the Guide.
  4. DogsRule11

If you're looking for a great Hallow boss, check out Calamity's Providence! (Not for the unskilled)
  5. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just looked at the Supreme Calamitas images on the wiki... holy cow that looks AWESOME!!!!!
  6. DogsRule11

Might I suggest a post-ML, pre-Ragnarok throwing armor? The gap from Shade Master's to Tide Turner's seems too large.
  7. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Cryogen's giving me a brain freeze... (not complaining, it's a great boss, just annoying)
  8. DogsRule11

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Ooh, Geek demons!
  9. DogsRule11

They're my absolute favorite creature type, and I've build quite a few decks with them. Also, I...

They're my absolute favorite creature type, and I've build quite a few decks with them. Also, I have a Prerelease ROE Emrakul :).
  10. DogsRule11

Is your name a reference to the Eldrazi in Magic: The Gathering?

Is your name a reference to the Eldrazi in Magic: The Gathering?
  11. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

To kill the Perforators the first time, kill a Perforator Cyst found in the crimson. After that, you can craft the sumoning item.
  12. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just want to say that this is a great mod, and I am currently using it in three of my playthroughs. An idea for the whole Destroyer argument is that you could create another item like the Demon Trophy, but it would only buff the Mech Bosses. Maybe something like Suspicious Looking Circuit...
  13. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What is that sword and how do I get it?
  14. DogsRule11

How do you get the Prismatic Spray?
  15. DogsRule11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom