Recent content by Dogvtf

1. Dogvtf

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So I put the executable in my steam library and ran it from there, but its still just a console. (using 6+)
  2. Dogvtf

PC Make your own music for Terraria 1.3 (instructions and more)

Ehm. I tried installing XNA game studio and it says "This extension is not installable on any currently installed products" Dunno if you're still helping people with this.
  3. Dogvtf

How do I Uninstall a texture pack replacing my Images content?

I Installed a texture pack and I want to remove it, But I replaced my Images folders content and I'm afraid if I delete all of it the game won't work. So what do I do?
  4. Dogvtf

Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

Uh, Does this still work if the link was back up?
  5. Dogvtf

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

I Got a problem, And it may stem from me being a moron, But for the life of me i can't figure out how to extract the picture. Whenever I copy paste my folder address in it gives me an error "************** Exception Text ************** System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is...
  6. Dogvtf

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

I seem to be having an issue with the Shadow Dragon morph, Most of the time when I activate it the body essentially gets a worm AI and just tunnels the ground around me and I'm only controlling a floating head
  7. Dogvtf

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I've got a bit of a problem, When i use this mod my character flickers between his normal skin tone and a ghostly white one. Is that this mod?
Back
Top Bottom