Recent content by DoktorDare

1. DoktorDare

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Thank you for the response. Got it figured out though. Loaded the un-modded .exe first so the buffs wouldn't load on the character. then loaded the modded .exe with the buffs removed from the options and it worked. :)
  2. DoktorDare

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Having an issue with removing persistent buffs. Anything i added won't go away, even if patched and .ini updated to remove the buffs.
  3. DoktorDare

**REPORTED** Dpad Hotbar not working

ok this seems to be common problem found another thread too https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/d-pad-hotbar-not-working.111337/ Trying to place items on the d-pad hotbar just makes them flicker for a second and disappear Credit to neonkanto for this gif from that thread: I'm...
  4. DoktorDare

PC d pad hotbar not working

This is the same exact problem i'm having. It used to work fine. (even after the Don't Starve update) and i'm just now having the problem.
  5. DoktorDare

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

<3<3<3
  6. DoktorDare

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I absolutely love this tool so much it has improved the quality of life ingame drastically I do have a suggestion for a tweak: Removing the limitations/nerfs on Statue Spawners - so everything spawned via Statue has normal drop rates, and also can be caught in Bug Nets. I wanted to make a...
  7. DoktorDare

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I looked at Terraria Tweaker 2 and it lets me take my journey character to any world so I am happy
  8. DoktorDare

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I think the Difficulty Setting should be noted because the seeds for some things do not work in other settings. Anyone have a Journey Mode Seed with Sandstorm in a Bottle? [EDIT: I've tried a lot of Pyramid seeds but don't seem to spawn Pyramids in Journey Mode]
  9. DoktorDare

tModLoader The Shop Market

I was honestly afraid to try it after seeing Shop Extender in action. :( I'll check it out when I get home in the morning and post my findings.
  10. DoktorDare

Yeah i noticed imksushis mentioned a few times which i thought was weird. And a big part of why i wanted this Shop Market mod was BECAUSE Merchant and Dryad and Mechanic have overloaded shops because of my modlist (if there was a way to disable them selling certain things I would do it that way...
  11. DoktorDare

I hope this is relevant bits, i grabbed everything mentioning the market at the end of that log right before i posted. And it's done the same thing, once when I attempted to type "Trader" and the one i got the screen shot of is when I attempted to type "Merchant" crashing as soon as I type...
  12. DoktorDare

Terraria Crashes as soon as I try to type in the NPC's name :(
  13. DoktorDare

This is awesome! I know a lot of mods add things to the Merchant, possibly overloading his regular shop, will this mod load everything he is *supposed* to be selling because of space limitations?
  14. DoktorDare

tModLoader Utility Bombs

I am really glad this was ported :D Do you have plans of porting/updating any other older/abandoned mods?
  15. DoktorDare

tModLoader Drop Your Weapon!

Bless you. :D
Back
Top Bottom