Recent content by DolphinCube

1. DolphinCube

Need items for defeating bosses!

NVM I got help now!
  2. DolphinCube

Need items for defeating bosses!

Hello! I am currently trying to defeat skeletron. And I was hoping to have someone help me or hand me some items to take care of him. Simple as that. Thanks in advance!
  3. DolphinCube

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

here I am again! If it's possible. Can I get some soul of sight? I gotta craft things with it and I can't beat the twins thanks to low=defense armor or my battlefield EDIT: I literaly have no idea. I still have your LEGENDARY Terra Blade! Should be good on that
  4. DolphinCube

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

anytime is fine between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm central time. I'm pretty flexible
  5. DolphinCube

Switch Steps/stairs Incorrect Sprite

I was literaly going to post this XD. I am finding it annoying too. Thanks dude.
  6. DolphinCube

yeah. I need some stronger weapons to help out with that. I am trying to beat the wall of flesh in expert mode. I would like some kind of gun or sword. If thats possible.
  7. DolphinCube

@ForeverPyrite Is something like a Terra Blade possible? I am trying to get to the underworld to defeat the wall of flesh. my friend code is SW-2714-8109-0414. If you have something different that works. Thats fine also.
  8. DolphinCube

Hello there!

Hello! I am DolphinCube! I have been playing terraria for a long time because my sister bought it on steam. I recently picked it up again on the switch and now I'm hooked! Here are a few fun facts about me: 1. The username "DolphinCube" came from the console that I grew up with when I was...
  9. DolphinCube

Switch Looking for help with Terra Blade materials!

(this is on nintendo switch. Just to let you know) Hello! I am looking for a friend to help me gather materials for the Terra Blade. I am currently trying to head to the underworld right now but I always happen to have trouble getting the right stuff for it. I think getting that sword would...
Back
Top Bottom