Recent content by dom1998

1. dom1998

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Possibly adding a sensitivity slider for when the character isn't in smart mode
  2. dom1998

Console Corruption or Crimson?

I prefer corruption as a good early mana weapon is the vile thorn but I like corruption due to the fact you have the vampirek knifes
  3. dom1998

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

On the pipe works website it says once you've sorted the coding and fixes for the game you will then start to "implement some of our bigger, long-term plans for the game" can you say what any of these are or are these part of what your keeping the lid on until you have done them
  4. dom1998

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

Will console finally get a mini map on screen instead of having to pause the game to look where you are? I only ask because on the hallow comparison it has a mini map Also what do you mean by pc intergrated control style
  5. dom1998

Console I'm Bored haha any challanges?

Hollow out the entire world, speed run all bosses with low grade armour, try defeat all mechanical bosses in one night with softcore armour with one end game weapon without any buffs or potions
  6. dom1998

Console Console 1.3 Release date?

Yeah it's a joint project
  7. dom1998

That's true we will just have to hope it comes out this year
  8. dom1998

Yeah but the 1.3 update was massive and took relogic over a year to make so we will have to wait for the developers of console to port it all over which could take a while and on top of that there's also gonna be a bug fix for the rest of the 1.2.4 content which we just got so I'd say early -...
  9. dom1998

I highly doubt we will be getting 1.2.3 until next year
  10. dom1998

3DS Explain Fishing?

It's a very long grind you have to spend a lot of time fishing and use differents kinds of bait
  11. dom1998

Xbox One Differences between Xbox One and 360 versions?

Not that I know of due to the developers wanting cross play
  12. dom1998

Console Console Update Timing

Sounds good to me :)
  13. dom1998

PS3 anyone else experiencing this with the update?

Have you looked through your audio settings
  14. dom1998

PS Vita New mining/digging system ?

We will be getting it in the first quarter of next year As well as everything that we're missing. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-and-mobile-updates-eta.37123/ This link shows all the things missing
  15. dom1998

Console update

It is the 1.2.3 + 4 stuff
Back
Top Bottom