Recent content by DontFeedTheGaben

1. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hey Mirsario, are you going to make a changelog for the new update?
  2. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Sweet, now lets test this bad boy out :D though I have a question, What does it mean that it has "new world generation" ?
  3. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Antiaris

is there a way to get the npcs or fight the new boss without creating a new world?
  4. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Antiaris

seems that the expedition mod and joost mod are the ones causing the "Mods.Antiaris.Name" bug, it might have to do that both of those mods add quests to the game
  5. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Antiaris

I don't think that's supposed to be like that o_O
  6. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Will you make music boxes for your other bosses? I really liked Jensen theme but I cant find it anywhere
  7. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

love the mod :D
  8. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a way to safely remove the mod? since I disabled it I just been seeing a lot of pink cubes all over the place which I assume where the bushes that your mod adds
  9. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader WeaponOut

Man I love this mod. Even if the weapons like the whip and fist can be really op and completly overshadowing other melees at the start of the game they are a lot of fun to use
  10. DontFeedTheGaben

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Before the update I had a lot problems with the your mod but now it seems that it's working fine but whenever I try to create a large world the game crashes with this message "Index outside the boundaries of the Matrix. "en System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32*...
Back
Top Bottom