Recent content by Doombot9

1. Doombot9

Other Summoner Class Needs (could use) An Update.

He really needs more love
  2. Doombot9

I have one question (and thank you for that praise) how would you convert the boulder staff into a summon? Because I like the idea of a sentient boulder flying around ramming into enemies with the speed of sound. And also, how would you convert the rod of discord into the summoner class...
  3. Doombot9

I have a question, and I don’t know if you know pipeworks or the terraria dev team directly, or...

I have a question, and I don’t know if you know pipeworks or the terraria dev team directly, or are part of them, but I want to know why ocram isn’t for console (new-gen). I have him(I play on ps vita) and I believe everyone should be able to try and fight him
  4. Doombot9

Now, this is a great idea, but we need to go into some details, how many creepers could you be able to spawn? My thought would be three creepers, each doing 8-10 damage each, making it the best pre Hardmode summon weapon. Now, would every boss have a summon? I believe that Skeletron also...
  5. Doombot9

Other So about the removal of console exclusive content.

In terraria, anything makes sense
  6. Doombot9

Sprites A new Post- Plantera gun. The Tommy Gun!

We need a corruption themed gun, and the musket does not count, something like the undertaker, but weaker
  7. Doombot9

Other So about the removal of console exclusive content.

Well in that case, I support!
  8. Doombot9

Good Terraria Clones?

It sounds really annoying and looks way to complicated
  9. Doombot9

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

I literally have no idea what you’re saying so I’m just gonna give up on this
  10. Doombot9

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

I can understand binary more than this whole conversation
  11. Doombot9

Sprites The Being from Beyond

But what would be the point? If you’re building a talk structure you could just use a grapple, if I learned anything it’s that during a fight you never stand still *tall
  12. Doombot9

Console How to get in the J.T. if it’s blocked off

HOIK HOIK HOIK HOIK HOIK HOIK HOIK HOIK.
  13. Doombot9

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I have a big question, if I log into psn on the psvita, and I log in to my psn on ps4, and then get terraria, would it keep my worlds or would it restart everything? And also, please don’t get rid of hoiking for old gen You also play on vita?
Back
Top Bottom