Recent content by Doozerpindan

1. Doozerpindan

Items Combined banners.

I like that idea!
  2. Doozerpindan

Items Combined banners.

I had a thought while playing terraria. The amount of enemies is massive, and I love that, but that means the number of banners needed to get a bonus against all the enemies in a biome is also massive, which takes up a hell of a lot of space. What if we were able to combine the banners to...
  3. Doozerpindan

**REPORTED** Constantly crashing to desktop.

Yeah, it's crashing constantly regardless of the world I play on. Hoping this gets fixed asap.
  4. Doozerpindan

**REPORTED** Constantly crashing to desktop.

As much as I am enjoying what I've seen of the LoL update, the constant crashing to desktop is doing my head in. The game runs fine after launch for a bit, and then will just suddenly crash regardless of what I am doing, and even if I am tabbed out of the game. I have only played on the...
  5. Doozerpindan

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

I want the devs to finally add the ability to see what items we're missing from the research menu so collectors like myself can make sure we have everything.
  6. Doozerpindan

Mod suggestion/request.

I was really hoping this feature would be included with the 1.4.1 update, but it wasn't, so I'm posting here. I love Journey Mode, imho it's the only way to play now, but there is one thing missing, and that's a way to see what items you haven't researched yet. This would be so helpful for a...
  7. Doozerpindan

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I'm sad that we didn't get a way to see what items we are mssing from the duplication menu due to not being researched, it's the one feature I was *really* hoping for.
  8. Doozerpindan

Forest is no longer spreading?

I meant the normal forest grass is not spreading. And I noticed, realised I could just test that one myself XD
  9. Doozerpindan

Forest is no longer spreading?

I have infection spread disabled, but I put time at 24x and the spawn rate at 10x yet the Forest still will not spread. The Jungle spreads just fine, however. Btw, a quick question: If i converted the entirety of the surface jungle to the mushroom biome, would it spread through the underground...
  10. Doozerpindan

Resolved Torch God's Favour not doing anything.

Okay, it's woirking now I went to a duifferent biome, sucks that it only converts normal torches imho.
  11. Doozerpindan

I know what it's supposed to do, but it isn't.
  12. Doozerpindan

So, I went and activated the event, got the item, researched and duplicated cos I'm playing Journey Mode, and then consumed the item to give me the torch toggle ability. Nothing is happening. I even duplicated a full stack of all 22 torch types i own and nothing is happeneding. I've checked the...
  13. Doozerpindan

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I love Journey Mode, I really do, I've been playing it obsessively since release, but there are a few things I feel need mentioning. A bunch of items that are available to duplicate don't show up in any of the tabs. There needs to be a vanity tab and a furniture tab. There needs to be a way to...
  14. Doozerpindan

Resolved 1 file failed to validate and will reacquired

Same issue here, only launching the game crashes my computer.
  15. Doozerpindan

The latest update crashes my PC

A 640 byte file keeps needing to be reacquired, even after completely uninstalling and reinstalling.
Back
Top Bottom