• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dorito Borito

1. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

thanks, i replaced thorium with an older version and it worked.
  2. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

apparently, i can't load a world with the unlimited recall potion in my inventory also, for some reason, it works just fine with unlimited flaming arrows in the ammo slot. please fix this
  3. Dorito Borito

tModLoader The Throwing Expansion

apparently the titanium set with the galea is op because as long as you keep hitting an enemy, you are invincible, like with the dungeon guardian bug. please make it so that there is only a chance for the shadow dodge to work
  4. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

how do i get the groundmole to move in?
  5. Dorito Borito

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

apparently for me, only the title is different.
  6. Dorito Borito

New Age Retro Terraria

i tried to use this resource pack but it lagged the heck out of my game why is this
  7. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

can you please unnerf the storm strider boots?
  8. Dorito Borito

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

jenosis, i have a suggestion remove jack, the magic beans and small bubbles. their spawn rates are way too high and i don't think that'll change any time soon.
  9. Dorito Borito

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

i need a bird nest
  10. Dorito Borito

extremely bored

extremely bored
  11. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

i still need a version of this mod without the limit because then the limit is detrimental since i don't use chests and i am not going to mine even more iron for chests
  12. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

it isn't actually limitless, it caps out at 99
  13. Dorito Borito

tModLoader Recipe Browser

ok, thx
Top Bottom