• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Doylee's latest activity

• Doylee
    Doylee reacted to Aurora3500's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    I got it, played with it for awhile, and then got bored since it made things super easy. It was fun to explode enemies for a bit, but it...
  • Doylee
    Doylee commented on Doylee's profile post.
    I need to get the Kuva Quartakk myself, I hear good things. I have a Toxic Kuva Karak that I mod for Viral and it's a ton of fun.
  • Doylee
    Doylee updated their status.
    Personal Hot Take: I absolutely despise the Kuva Bramma in Warframe. It's 2016 Tonkor all over again.
  • Doylee
    Doylee replied to the thread PC NPC HOUSES NOT WORKING.
    Your NPC's are not moved in from what I can see on the right side. If they were valid before, they aren't now, and it's likely as...
  • Doylee
    It will eventually come for Xbox One. There's no date or estimate on when it will happen. It will be sometime after the PC launch of...
Top Bottom