• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Doylee's latest activity

• Doylee
    Doylee reacted to Aurora3500's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    They did give us some soundtrack samples not too long ago here: Team Cherry Holiday Sign Off | Team Cherry It was Dec 13th of 2019...
  • Doylee
    Doylee reacted to Techhunter_Talon's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    *Glances over at Cuphead.* Yeah... you have a point there.
  • Doylee
    Doylee commented on Nakano15's profile post.
    If you go sideways in a desert, it's excruciating for sure. Down is more efficient, but I always elect to blow up sand.
  • Doylee
    Doylee updated their status.
    Been a while since we've gotten any Hollow Knight: Silksong news. Can't imagine a fully hand drawn game is easy to produce though.
  • Doylee
    We do not allow discussions concerning pirated versions of Terraria on these forums. If you want to use tModLoader, you'll have to buy a...
  • Doylee
    Hey buddy, if you're having issues with something like this, I would suggest making a thread here on the forums.
  • Doylee
    Doylee replied to the thread PC NPC AutoAssign.
    Moved Thread into general mod discussions.
  • Doylee
    Doylee reacted to WilliamD's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    That’s an excellent resolution! Thank you for all you’ve done these past years to help the community through both the tough and the good...
  • Doylee
    Doylee reacted to Bezixx's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    So you aim to pack yourself as 4k monitor and put yourself under Christmas Tree for next Christmas? I couldn't stop myself.
  • Doylee
    Doylee reacted to Charmander27's comment on Doylee's profile post with Like Like.
    I will strive to do the same. :)
  • Doylee
    @spidermalek, disparaging other members here isn’t going to be acceptable. Don’t call people names please. Also, this type of poor...
  • Doylee
    Doylee updated their status.
    If I'm to make a New Year's Resolution, it's to make a better effort to be present for this community I have loved over these past 5...
Top Bottom