Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, and welcome to the mod team that I'm not in!
    I've never seen you before, so hi!
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I've talked to you before... Lol. But thank you!
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    really? I don't remember you. :p Now I'll remember you!
    Congrats! We can throw a party for you on the OoB server once it goes back up :>
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Pfft. You don't need to do that for me :3. When its back up, I'll be on when I can. Have to patrol TCF too now!
    Congratzz!
    Reactions: Doylee
    Bucket
    Bucket
    It's nothing. You seem like a fitting moderator, glad to bow down before you!
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Pfft, no! The only people here you should maybe be bowing down here to are Cenx and Redigit :p.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Yes, there is plenty of bowing for them, and the entire dev team, because, well, Terraria, but...

Moderators make community better, because supervision, and such.

Good community makes people want to join the community.

Community supplies ideas for devs, and while most are not used, they give ideas, making the game better.

So, in a sense, you are making the game better, therefore I shall bow down to you, too!
    I guess I did learn a thing or two from Soc 101. Did a 50 question midterm test in 20 min and got a 94%.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    When I take a test and I'm done in like half an hour. My teachers will just sort of stare at me suspiciously.
    Apparently Net Neutrality passed today. I'm on the fence about it because I'm a little concerned that there may be loopholes in the system.
    bad_news
    bad_news
    ... @MetaKnight, it's the opposite. It means that internet service providers cannot intentionally slow down certain content and charge extra, for one, and it has a ton more benefits I can't fit in this comment
    SolaR
    SolaR
    If it's not slow internet, then it's government-controlled internet.
    bad_news
    bad_news
    Government-controlled in that it can't be limited at the will of ISPs >>. The law isn't stopping anything about the internet, it's preventing the service providers charging exorbitant fees for basic service..
    It's a good thing Girl Scouts don't sell cookies at the same time Boy Scouts sell popcorn. We'd be out of the business a long time ago.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I got to the rank of Eagle, so I don't have to sell it anymore. I do enjoy heckling my little brother though when he's selling it >:]
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    Ahh lucky. I must still endure the the torture.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Lmao I remember that thing. I think our troop only ever sold one of those in 2 years.
    Apparently my Lacrosse team has a game tonight against University of California Irvine tonight. Wish us luck!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Don't know what Lacrosse is, but good luck anyway.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Literally smash Hockey and Soccer into the same sport, and you get Lacrosse. Only thing that would make it different is how the ball is handled.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    We just obliterated UCI. Final score was 27-1. They hit one of our offense men so hard, he almost concussed. Offense was pissed you can see.
    If you want, I can try photoshopping that avatar to be more purple :D
    Reactions: Doylee
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Hahaha, I was actually curious if you noticed the switch! Of course, though it may be a little difficult to keep the noir look :).
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Just send me the full image, and I should be able to do it.
    Lovely. The fire alarm just went off in our dorms... At 3:30 AM. Ever had an inopportune fire alarm moment like that before?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    No, where I live we have drug-addict teenagers (and adults) listening to loud music at 2 AM and beyond.

I wish it was a fire alarm - it's not illegal to shoot a fire alarm to death.
    Looking at some new avatars. Really digging some of the Destiny ones I could find so far!
    Doylee
    Doylee
    This most certainly, is a winner though.
    It's funny when people speak to me about how cold it is on the east coast right now. Me? Heck, I don't even know what below 40 degrees is.
    Had a pretty interesting day of Destiny... Iron Banner is just so difficult to play well in.
    Ever walked somewhere before, but just took you forever because your legs feel locked up?
    Azu
    Azu
    Yes :O
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I felt like a walking wooden stilt! It was terrible!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Irrelevant, but what level are you on xbox one destiny?
    Happy Valentines day! I finally get an excuse to eat lots of chocolate now >.>
    I have to write a fictional short story in English 101. Thinking of writing it on Terraria.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Wanna start in the beggining of a section if the game. Either Prehardmode or Hardmode, can't decide yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom