Recent content by Dr.Dismantle

1. Dr.Dismantle

Thank, can't wait for next year when i will achieve the status of 1 year!

Thank, can't wait for next year when i will achieve the status of 1 year!
  2. Dr.Dismantle

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

I’m fully aware. This exact video is what i submitted. But i will still go on and finish my creation even though the hallows eve event is over
  3. Dr.Dismantle

I'm guessing we are allowed to post our submissions here (if not feel free to delete this post), so here is some backstory to mine. Since the Labor of Love Hallows Eve contest last year, I've been planning an idea of a submission i wanted to make if there was going to be a new contest this...
  4. Dr.Dismantle

Loved your mimic from last year but this one, this one is atleast as good if not better. Very Nice job
  5. Dr.Dismantle

Worked 10 hours on my submission today. I will almost be surprised if I manage to finish it in time. Edit: will it be closed 11:59PM or AM?
  6. Dr.Dismantle

I realize now that the "other" category from last year has been removed. Is it possible to send a short video in the Artwork category? Or is it just pictures?
  7. Dr.Dismantle

YEEEEEEEES! The time has finally come to spend 100% of my free time in a shack carving wood!
  8. Dr.Dismantle

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

I'm sorry to have to ask again, but the anticipation is killing me. Will there be a Halloween fan art contest thingamajig this year or not, or is it still being discussed?
  9. Dr.Dismantle

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

No halloween art competition:( Man, i had been planing all year for a new wood sculpture i was going to carve. Guess it was a one time event. Edit: I didn't see the message about the Halloween context in the state of the game announcement... sorry
  10. Dr.Dismantle

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Entry Showcase

Wonderful contest. This contest finally gave me motivation to sculpt something out of wood again. 18 days, roughly 80+ hours of sawing and polishing 3 logs of wood to make one of my proudest creations. Even dough i didn't win, at least i have a giant wooden Terraria statue now to decorate my...
  11. Dr.Dismantle

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Nobody knows, but i would hope so.
  12. Dr.Dismantle

I like your use of color and shading in this picture. The orange light fits perfectly with the purple armor. Good job👍
  13. Dr.Dismantle

Well since people are sharing their wonderful submissions now, i guess i'll share mine too. Its made from 3 wooden logs, a few planks, some LED's and a tiny bit of brown paper. I call it: The "Suspicous looking wooden totem" or something like that. i'm unsure why the gif has a different color...
  14. Dr.Dismantle

I know it might be a little too late, but i would like to change a picture of my creation. I have tried all day but Google Forms does not let me edit my submitted pictures. Might there be some other way i can send my picture to replace an old one?
  15. Dr.Dismantle

I have two questions: 1. May i send one short video and a few pictures of my creation? Or is it just pictures? 2. If i submit my creation in a category of which it does not fitt, will it be disqualified or moved to a more fitting catagory?
Back
Top Bottom