Recent content by Dr. Lapis

1. Dr. Lapis

@partitionpenguin На форуме нельзя общаться на языках, которые не английский. Так, к сведению...

@partitionpenguin На форуме нельзя общаться на языках, которые не английский. Так, к сведению. (Хотя ругаться так, что никто этого не понимает, довольно весело)
  2. Dr. Lapis

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

There's no need to ask for something that is already happening or is going to be happening. That's at least annoying and pointless as far as I myself know. And you should know that Blah's just taking a break.
  3. Dr. Lapis

It has been said multiple times (even by Blah himself) that Blah WON'T PORT Avalon to tModLoader!
  4. Dr. Lapis

Thanks! I really was feeling *protected*

Thanks! I really was feeling *protected*
  5. Dr. Lapis

There's "only one" way: save 1.2.4.1 files while it was on Steam before 1.3.
  6. Dr. Lapis

Yep. They're from Avalon mod. Highly recommend you to try it, btw

Yep. They're from Avalon mod. Highly recommend you to try it, btw
  7. Dr. Lapis

PC PC is getting controller support!

So, I actually was expecting more gameplay content instead of controller support which I would never use because I'm already stuck to keyboard & mouse... But it's nice to see all the people who want it get it, and that will definitely attract more players to the PC version, which will no doubt...
  8. Dr. Lapis

You've just been asked not to double post, and then you do it right when you're sorry for this... Don't double post, please
  9. Dr. Lapis

Nope. Blah don't like using API's
  10. Dr. Lapis

Ulterraria is a base edit mod. Avalon is a base edit mod. When you edit game code 2 times simultaneously, some s***t ought to happen.
  11. Dr. Lapis

So, OK. It worked for me: Delete all Terraria — related files. Steam folder, Terraria folder in Documents, and delete the game formally via Steam. Then reinstall it. Then create Exxo v10.0 Content folder in Steam Terraria folder and copy files from 1.3 Content here. Then copy Exxo v10.0 Content...
  12. Dr. Lapis

Be sure to name the folder "Exxo v10.0 Content" and get the last version of exe file from 12.0. You can figure it out by yourself. Just do what you normally do and finally you'll find something interesting. There are over 200 items, not just the beak! And no, the Contagion is not here yet.
  13. Dr. Lapis

It's scattered all over the game. Like salt. It's little of content everywhere and this makes the game overall better. Be patient, please. Blah does his best to improve his creation. Everyone want Cataryst, but he's quite hard to implement due to his unique AI, projectiles, etc. Just play...
  14. Dr. Lapis

It's in the mod. 1/70 chance DOESN'T mean that it must drop from the first 70. You can kill 700 and still get no Golden Shields. I killed around 500 angry bones, 200 dark casters and 50 cursed skulls before I got the Tally Counter, which drops with a 1% chance
  15. Dr. Lapis

We all already know Wiki is not up - to - date and good people are already working on it
Back
Top Bottom