Dr. Logiq

I'm a student programmer and game developer. I have the power to create mods, and am now in the process of learning how to mod for Terraria (it can't be as difficult as Minecraft [he says, jinx-ing it]). Although I have depression and anxiety, I'm already finding the community here to be much better than on other forums, and I aim to be as helpful as possible. I don't know much about Terraria as I've not been playing for long, but now that I've bought it on Steam I'll be learning the game and it's code as quick as possible.

And just because I program doesn't mean I don't have a personality and a social life :p

"See ya laterrrr!" (- Zed, BL2)
Birthday
Dec 28, 1995 (Age: 28)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
Student Programmer

Signature

-[ bool awesome = true; System.out.println("I am " + (awesome ? "" : "not so ") + "awesome" + "\n"); ]-
Fellow programmers will understand! xD

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom