Beyond's latest activity

• Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread IC Bossfight!.
    (Respectfully, when you already struggle with keeping track of Maskie, wouldn't this just compound the issue?)
  • Beyond
    Beyond reacted to Banana_=P's post in the thread IC Bossfight! with Like Like.
    (The unconscious Maskie was picked up by Exca.) (It’s not hard to backread, y’know.)
  • Beyond
    G1 immediately perks up at the cards... only to see the man, and lose interest once again.
  • Beyond
    G1 is perfectly still, not very far from the pond, just... staring into it.
  • Beyond
    Beyond reacted to AVARUS ODIUM's post in the thread OOC Bossfight! with Like Like.
    Sorry to just.. stop in the middle of things, but I got work to do so uh.. may be a bit.
  • Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread OOC Bossfight!.
    He's just like that
  • Beyond
    "WELL WHEN I JOIN YOU TO KILL GODS, AND I GET OFFERED THAT BUT MORE, YOU THINK I WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT?!"
  • Beyond
    He attempts to pull out of his hat the "Help" sign Wile E. Coyote used whenever he saw the anvil about to drop on him.
  • Beyond
    "Oh, absolutely! G1 is probably all worried about me, which... I'm not as annoyed as I am usually am. Don't tell him I said that, he'd...
  • Beyond
    "Well, normally I'm a big fan of that! But, and no offense to you, I'm pretty sure if I did my own robot would most certainly die. And...
  • Beyond
    As he is slowly pulled to what he perceives as his ultimate fate... he contemplates. Is this what he earned? Is this punishment for his...
  • Beyond
    He instinctually tries hitting the alarm clock usually besides him, but obviously there isn't any.
  • Beyond
    Xee is currently of indeterminate fate. G1 is off having an existential crisis because his creator might have just died.
  • Beyond
    (Oh, minor thing that ya don't really have to change, but typically parentheses are used for OOC talk, so using it for...
  • Beyond
    *Insert Fallout opening*
  • Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread Items Unique Uses For All Fruits.
    I like your line of thinking!
  • Beyond
    G1 stops his approach, now immediately scanning for any signs of his creator.
  • Beyond
    Xee prays his card shield will save him, just in case his propeller hat isn't fast enough to get him out.
  • Beyond
    Xee is... very worried what might happen to him if he #%÷s up, and tries giving Astraletos his card shield (this definitely won't work)
  • Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread IC Solitarus.
    (2,20) The initial stab tears through W.O.R.T like confetti, but unfortunately dragging him too close to get hit by the hammer, which...
  • Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread Single Thread RP The Van (Redux).
    The crab is displeased.
  • Beyond
    ( pretend this is italics the button broke) Xee wants to die.
  • Beyond
    Xee, recognizing his distance is messing with cards, turns on his propeller hat before throwing a Wind Card into it, launching him into...
  • Beyond
    Beyond commented on HandsomeSquirrel🐿️'s profile post.
    @Orchamut Thought you could hide in the moon, eh?
  • Beyond
    Beyond updated their status.
    ...dhl... ...jhf jaa'g i ylmrzbly hre nhte... ...juy...
  • Beyond
    Beyond reacted to AVARUS ODIUM's post in the thread Random Roleplay Discussions with Haha Haha.
    Solitarus (A lot)
  • Beyond
    Beyond replied to the thread Random Roleplay Discussions.
    Well its about to be 8.
  • Beyond
    "I AM NOT. THEY ARE." Still seems to have zero concern over the decapitated head on the ground.
  • Beyond
    OMEGA looks over, completely unfazed.
  • Beyond
    As they get near the door PRIME charged into, a hole gets punched through as his head flies out.
Back
Top Bottom