• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Draco63
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am ecstatic right now, because in my current playthrough of Calamity in Revengeance mode, I just defeated Polterghast. On the third try. And Polterghast is probably the boss I have struggled the most with through my various playthroughs.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    Yeah, I understand that Eternity mode is basically impossible. (Probably why I never play it because I'm a wimp)
    Draco63
    Draco63
    And I don't mean that it's the boss I struggled the most with on this playthrough, I just mean that I normally find it a lot harder.
    My past playthroughs have been in easier difficulties, and it usually took me a huge amount of tries to kill it, which is why I'm so surprised that I got it so quickly in a harder difficulty.
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    yea
    sometimes I kills a boss on harder difficuties, and then forgot how to do it, and just dying to it (I killed expert ml first and second try, but I just can't kill it anymore)
    After playing calamity in expert mode, master mode in vanilla isn't even a challenge.
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    I can imagine. I’m having enough trouble in master mode with the EoW!
    Draco63
    Draco63
    Yeah, master mode is certainly harder than expert... in vanilla. But the calamity bosses have a reputation for being way harder than the vanilla ones, even the ones that are supposed to be at the same level of progression. Now I'm about one-third of the way through a playthrough of Calamity's Revengeance mode, and it's just so much worse.
    Just got a stylus, and made my first 2D animation!
    GLvETgt.gif

GAH WHY IS IT HUGE D:<
    Unit One
    Unit One
    He run so fast. I like the purple.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    I used purple because it was already selected and I didn't have a reason to change it lol
    I have joined these forums! I'm a little late, since I've been playing Terraria for a while now, but I hope that I can catch up with all that on here! Wish me luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom