Recent content by Draconiator

1. D

Map-Adventure The Relics of Veitos (Trailer Released! Game needs more time in the oven...)

Version 1.2 is coming soon, now that I actually want to do Terraria stuff again. I want to make another secret area, as well as fix more things that are bothering me.
  2. D

Map-Adventure The Relics of Veitos (Trailer Released! Game needs more time in the oven...)

Heyyyyy thanks! Any other pointers to give me, should I start working on a sequel? And where did you softlock yourself? Need to fix that.
  3. D

Version 1.1 IS NOW OUT. Fixes/Improvements Fixed an issue with the Moon not displaying correctly in Stage 1 Fixed a music issue with the Stage 3 boss Expanded final section in last stage. I accidentally only used half the area I was supposed to. More cave formations in bonus level. The...
  4. D

Yes I said GAME. I.E. complete with what could pass for bosses, inspired by that Castlevania map. Always wanted to do one of these things...and hey I figured why not reserve a post too. It's my first real Terraria project as well, so I hope it's fun for you guys! I do have a demo of the game...
  5. D

(WIP) Relics of Vaitos Demo

A.K.A. Making A Game Within A Game Is Meta As All Get Out...lol...Anywhoooooo.... Been hammering this one out over the past few days, and the demo is finally where I like it. This only has the first level, but eventually I'm going to have 4 levels, each with 2 actual bosses as you'll see here...
  6. D

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

I haven't even PLAYED the mod yet and I'm STILL getting that error. there is NO modconfig file.
  7. D

Metraria (2 Challenge Rooms completed)

Neew update coming as soon as I finish Level 3
  8. D

Metraria (2 Challenge Rooms completed)

Inspired by the Metroid series, I decided to make a map based on it! Here is the entire thing in Terrafirma so far. And I decided to post now because I need people to test it. I'm making it up as I go, with the things you would need at that point, so I know it's doable. I also have...
  9. D

Is there a better program than T-edit? (I didn't know where to post this)

I decided to go at it in-game, using the same equipment you will need for each section so I can make sure it's playable as I go, smart eh? Anyway...I want to include bosses as well, and I'm having a rough time trying to set it up. Got the room itself done but I don't really know how to go...
  10. D

Is there a better program than T-edit? (I didn't know where to post this)

I've been playing Terraria for a while, and my binging on the Metroid series lately has me wanting to make a similar map in Terraria, however being Java based makes Tedit pretty slow and sometimes a pain in the gluteus maximus. is there anything else I can use that does the same thing?
  11. D

PC Help finding fireflies!

I've made countless worlds to look for fireflies...and right now I'm building a town on the surface to hopefully get them to spawn, but no dice so far...and at night I've wandered the surface and STILL no flies. am I doing something wrong?
  12. D

I just found something pretty cool.

....and the Demolitionist was apparently born in Russia.
  13. D

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I think these two Crimson shafts love each other.
  14. D

CC Creation Compendium #57

Question - would you take a CC entry that would be a remix of something? I.E. Underground corruption is a remix of the regular Underground. I'd like to make something similar, like Desert Underground...or Underground Snow based on the normal Underground (the one in game is COMPLETELY different.)
  15. D

(PC version) Can I get some loadout help?

Wondering how I can get this loadout better, trying for an almost invincible Melee/Summoner setup. Almost invincible of course is relative...heh, nothing is invincible. Anyway, here's what I got: Demonic Terrarian Mythical Stardust Cell Staff Stardust Helmet and Leggings Valhalla Knight's...
Back
Top Bottom