• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dradonhunter11

1. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

Pretty much, with the last update it make this mod useless (or at least way more simpler but sadly I have vollege and it's hard to deal with that)
  2. Dradonhunter11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

read the thread, download is there
  3. Dradonhunter11

that mean update hamstar helper
  4. Dradonhunter11

Added a warning today that you should only use 0.10.1.5 if you want to use tremor only
  5. Dradonhunter11

Use the latest 64bit version, not the 0.10.1.5 one (latest being 0.11.5)
  6. Dradonhunter11

Was removed on request from the author
  7. Dradonhunter11

Next update should be really lightweight tbh, as tml addedan easy to modify buff amount :D
  8. Dradonhunter11

Oh welp, look I did it again, wrong server file! (Every freaking update I get the wrong server file)
  9. Dradonhunter11

Mind showing me the first 5 line of server.log?
  10. Dradonhunter11

0.11.5 is out tough it's not in the mega link but in a seperate package. Reason why this is like this is simple, the one managing the mega link is not on yet and cannot update it (because the support staff are the one managing this) Tough here is actual changelog: Changelog: - Now supports...
  11. Dradonhunter11

Well, github broke so it make updating 100 time harder, if anyone with git experience could help me there it would be appreciated
  12. Dradonhunter11

Yeah'll unpdate the mod for 0.11.5 cause it seem to be way more easier to do on this version (cause of the new extra buff slot property)
  13. Dradonhunter11

Update to 0.11.4 read the thread
Top Bottom