• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Dradonhunter11

1. Dradonhunter11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Kinda old but yeah that work I guess
  2. Dradonhunter11

Find what is new :P [img]

Find what is new :P
  3. Dradonhunter11

it's in testing with vulkan stuff
  4. Dradonhunter11

I made my own mod loader, so far I only tested with the test mod but I might ask some people to...

I made my own mod loader, so far I only tested with the test mod but I might ask some people to make mods to see if more than 1 mod work.
  5. Dradonhunter11

420 more item to research, damn it's a lot [img]

420 more item to research, damn it's a lot
  6. Dradonhunter11

Creative menu is sure fun to get working... [img]

Creative menu is sure fun to get working...
  7. Dradonhunter11

You mean tMB (tModBootleg)? Also, the main reason why tML ain't out for 1.4 is because a lot has changed some stuff will need complete rewrite
  8. Dradonhunter11

I got bored, so I made a 1.4 mod loader [img] [img]

I got bored, so I made a 1.4 mod loader
  9. Dradonhunter11

Updated the header of the thread with update on the current situation.
  10. Dradonhunter11

If you want an honest answer, I honestly don't know. At this point I'm pretty much convinced that the res stuff is unfixable because of how terraria is poorly coded (and I am not joking on taking, even rewritting that method entirely didn't work). Also do note that 64bit require more power than...
  11. Dradonhunter11

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

So speaking as the leader of the 64bit project. Would this make 64bit kinda harder to install with the fact that steam will delete 64bit if the normal tML update? Which would also mean that everyone using it currently would most than likely be forced to either wait for a 64bit update or...
  12. Dradonhunter11

Montly update, with hopefully linux support if I can pull it out. yes sound like steam being a jerk
  13. Dradonhunter11

So from the troubleshooting guide, we have this which might fix your problem: System.AccesViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. Why this happens: WASAPI can’t initialize your audio client. Solution: 1. Press Win+R to open Run. Type SystemPropertiesAdvanced and press...
  14. Dradonhunter11

So either you have audio outdated driver or you need to do that special command. You can ignore, screen tearing because you run above 60 FPS, either get Frame skip off or subtle or adjust your monitor refresh rate Steam, my games only contain the save file
Top Bottom