Recent content by Drago Miakoda

1. Drago Miakoda

WIP Larger spaceship

Hey everybody, Been working on this off and on for a while now, but I've been starting to run out of ideas to fill in the remaining gaps I have. So, I present the TitanXH class starship, RES (Republic Exploratory Starcraft) Theia. Lighting still needs work too, I'm in the habit of using a...
  2. Drago Miakoda

Little Inn rooms for Angler, Party Girl and Painter.

I love the use of a table for some curtains on the Party Girl's window. That's cute/hilarious, for some reason. I tried doing something like this, but the Painter and Dye Trader always threw me for a loop too. That, and my interest faded...maybe I'll get back to that project some day.
  3. Drago Miakoda

WIP Tower of Tzeentch

While my favorite chapter is actually the Space Wolves, I'm fascinated by the Thousand Sons and Tzeentch as a whole...partially because I can never remember how to spell OR pronounce it. Although your build isn't nearly complete: I can still understand it. My sanity remains untested. :p I'm...
  4. Drago Miakoda

MadCat can build?

I can't remember now if I borrowed the idea for that demolitionist house from someone else or just parts of it: I know I redesigned the fuse thanks to the introduction of living fire and marble blocks. Still, it was fun to be involved! Also that Halloween build looks amazing. Fantastic work!
  5. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Hallow Key

I'd be fine with trading key for the goggles if that sounds ok to you.
  6. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Hallow Key

Are you offering those for something Phoenix? Because I was trying to offer my Hallow Key to Rereto. Just to clarify.
  7. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Hallow Key

I've got a key for you. I'm flexible on price, but some stuff that would definitely help are a Hardy Saddle, Honeyed Goggles, or a Slime Staff. Just post an offer and we can work it out: I go through Steam when it comes to connecting, we can work that out later.
  8. Drago Miakoda

O-Deka-K's Odds and Ends

"No one" indeed, but that is both hilarious and amazing. Of course you can only expand upward now, because if you finish any of those lines it's all just gonna vanish. Or has it already, and that poor traveling merchant has it coming? :naughty:
  9. Drago Miakoda

WarWar's Builds

1) Those houses in 3/4th perspective are very clever, I was wondering how many people built like that. 2) That base is so perfect: I've been trying to build a high-tech design for a while and you've given me so much inspiration with one picture alone. 3) The Tiger Moth is just wonderful, I...
  10. Drago Miakoda

Fort Ilo: The evolution of a flying fortress.

I am so using that energy cannon design, my starship needed a mining laser something fierce. Been following the build for a while, can't wait to see how things expand!
  11. Drago Miakoda

ConsTERRAction

I am so amazed at the tricks you're pulling off with these items; it's kinda fun to sift through and find what item is what individual piece.
  12. Drago Miakoda

PC Various items for trade

If you still have them, I could use a Meowmere and a Star Wrath. I can offer 15 Sigils and some mechanical boss summons, or I can pay with cash. How much do you think is fair? I can also offer a couple Lunar Portal staves or a selection of Golem drops, if you're interested (long shot, but...
  13. Drago Miakoda

Tenthy's Creations

I'm just gonna borrow some of your designs for wall placement...diagonal stripes for that piping background is so much more interesting than the vertical I was gonna go with. Also I love both of your Doctor Who builds; if you say the Citadel isn't done, I can't wait to see what you do with it!
  14. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Crafting Stations for design

I'll look around for 10, I just don't have them on me right now. I'll go grinding and be back later.
  15. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Crafting Stations for design

How many strange plants would you like for the lot?
Back
Top Bottom