Recent content by Dragon244🌳

1. Dragon244🌳

PC Shimmer doesn’t transmute bone serpent

Only critters are turned into faelings by shimmer. Enemies just become invisible while they are inside, they do not get turned into faelings. Bone Serpents are worm enemies and because of their multi-part nature are immune to the shimmer's effects entirely.
  2. Dragon244🌳

Script Request: Does anyone have an example script for a modded sword that shoots a custom projectile that i can use?

using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespaceYOURMODHERE.Items { public class ITEMNAME : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults() { DisplayName.SetDefault("NAME"); Tooltip.SetDefault("DESCRIPTION"); }...
  3. Dragon244🌳

tModLoader Please help me fix this code...

It's supposed to shoot a projectile on right click but nothing happens
  4. Dragon244🌳

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

This is probably a dumb question, but how can I make an item that summons vanilla events like the slime rain or maybe even the pillars.
  5. Dragon244🌳

Does anyone know how to make an EOC type boss?
  6. Dragon244🌳

It worked thanks!
  7. Dragon244🌳

I'm trying to make a shield what am I doing wrong?
  8. Dragon244🌳

tModLoader Luna Blade

Luna blade is mod that I am working on by myself it adds: Post your opinions about current items and ideas for new items (please) You can download the pre-release here
  9. Dragon244🌳

tModLoader Slime rain summoner

I looked all over this forum but I couldn't find how to make an item the summons the slime rain.
Back
Top Bottom