Recent content by Dragon_Guardian

1. Dragon_Guardian

I find it somewhat amusing that new users tend to place a describing message in their status...

I find it somewhat amusing that new users tend to place a describing message in their status. Example: "The coolest player around".
  2. Dragon_Guardian

Probably a noob question, but how would one obtain the tickets? Been playing since release and I...

Probably a noob question, but how would one obtain the tickets? Been playing since release and I have yet to find anything referencing ways to get them.
  3. Dragon_Guardian

The Dungeon Guardian was created with the idea of killing in one hit, no questions asked. As...

The Dungeon Guardian was created with the idea of killing in one hit, no questions asked. As MegaMage said, if 1.2 stuff and beyond never existed, you'd need a TON of defense through hacking.
  4. Dragon_Guardian

On my group's server, every time the Travelling Merchant comes along, his name is ALWAYS Willy...

On my group's server, every time the Travelling Merchant comes along, his name is ALWAYS Willy. We have no idea why.
  5. Dragon_Guardian

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

My other computer screen. Uhhm... trying to come up with a pun here, but I couldn't monitor its progress.
  6. Dragon_Guardian

My group's server has a Wyvern farm. We've attained well over 300 souls of flight from that...

My group's server has a Wyvern farm. We've attained well over 300 souls of flight from that alone already. So yeah, they are kinda annoying.
  7. Dragon_Guardian

Corrupt a Wish

Sorry, your shield was dispelled. I wish Terraria Leveled was up to date for 1.3.5.3.
  8. Dragon_Guardian

Nevermind, we found it out - dying by fall damage while affected by Stoned.

Nevermind, we found it out - dying by fall damage while affected by Stoned.
  9. Dragon_Guardian

Another friend of mine on the same server I posted about earlier got the death message "needs to...

Another friend of mine on the same server I posted about earlier got the death message "needs to be swept up." http://prntscr.com/f221se
  10. Dragon_Guardian

http://prntscr.com/f0sjk2

http://prntscr.com/f0sjk2
  11. Dragon_Guardian

My friend on a server was slain by a Red Squirrel. The server is unmodded. How does that even...

My friend on a server was slain by a Red Squirrel. The server is unmodded. How does that even happen?
  12. Dragon_Guardian

Haha dang, updated my server to 1.3.5 before I left, and two hours later when I get back, it's...

Haha dang, updated my server to 1.3.5 before I left, and two hours later when I get back, it's already 1.3.5.1. You work fast, staff team!
  13. Dragon_Guardian

Steam reports that I have played for 1504 hours.

Steam reports that I have played for 1504 hours.
  14. Dragon_Guardian

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

Unplugged heated blanket. Well... what do the guys say with the red things of cloth with bulls attacking them?
  15. Dragon_Guardian

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

(Yay for return!) Uhm... what?
Back
Top Bottom