Recent content by DragonKing473

1. DragonKing473

Tree Or Axe?

Uh......... That wasn't an option.
  2. DragonKing473

Tree Or Axe?

Hi. I missed the Tree Vs. Axe War because I took a break from the forums for a few... uh... months. Can people help me choose a side?
  3. DragonKing473

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

How about you add a combination that makes the whole world corruption/crimson. It would be like you just went through the entire world spraying purple/red solution with the clentaminator but worse. Also, when the world enters Hardmode, it generates two strips of Hallow instead of one strip of...
  4. DragonKing473

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

I forgot that that existed... Oops.
  5. DragonKing473

We're ignoring Itsy Betsy. ... And also the pet from the Dragon Egg item.
  6. DragonKing473

I would love to see a dragon pet or mount be added.
  7. DragonKing473

Your welcome!

Your welcome!
  8. DragonKing473

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Hello World! I am fairly new to these forums and would like to be part of this wonderful community. :)
  9. DragonKing473

Terraria Wins the 2021 Labor of Love Award!

Good job Terraria Devs!!! I know your journey with Terraria is going to end soon (maybe) but I hope you receive many more awards like this!
  10. DragonKing473

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

You guys at Re-logic are doing an amazing job! I can't wait for the other versions of Terraria to be on the latest update. :)
  11. DragonKing473

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

This looks awesome!!! Although I don't know anything about Don't Starve Together. I can't wait to see this come out on other versions of Terraria!
  12. DragonKing473

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

I thought Terraria wasn't going to get another update after the final final final content update! I am very glad and surprised.
Back
Top Bottom