Recent content by Dragonsnatcher6

1. Dragonsnatcher6

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

3 years. 100+ hours console 250+ hours PC. All those PC hours are since 1.3 help me
  2. Dragonsnatcher6

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

An issue is that in corruption world's the scourge of the corruptor is the only melee biome weapon so in corrupt world's there would be no melee Biome weapon. And I don't think thrower is a serious class.
  3. Dragonsnatcher6

Story "puny martians..." uploaded

Story "puny martians..." uploaded
  4. Dragonsnatcher6

Short Story Puny martians...

This is my first story on this forum. I'ts very short but I hope the quality is good enough compared to the rest of the forum. A streak of yellow lit the sky as a huge martian spacecraft crashed to earth. The adventurer who had broken into the lihzahrd temple days earlier had just destroyed one...
  5. Dragonsnatcher6

My idea of terraria lore updated with 'the largest creature in terraria'

My idea of terraria lore updated with 'the largest creature in terraria'
  6. Dragonsnatcher6

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

When I click the link it says the puush could not be found.
  7. Dragonsnatcher6

Keyboard + Mouse or Controller?

I use the keyboard and mouse because you can do a lot of things at the same time with it.
  8. Dragonsnatcher6

Without Context, Summarize Terraria

it iz betttttur tan toodee mindcraf u keel manee bosess and ge't fon wepins and armer. In all seriousness, A pixelated 2d sandbox with heavy basis on exploration and combat where you fight the various body parts of cthulhu including the upcoming final boss the neck of cthulhu.
  9. Dragonsnatcher6

K. it says requests are open though, but I can wait.
  10. Dragonsnatcher6

Can you draw my profile pic? it's basically just a pirate with a dart rifle.
  11. Dragonsnatcher6

Game Mechanics Plastic Surgery: A way to change skin tone & eye color

I have a corruption themed character that has purple skin. I want to change it to fit it's outfit so this suggestion is very good. I r8 gud 8/8
  12. Dragonsnatcher6

Just defeated golem using a grenade launcher and rocket 3. I tried to kill golem again but...

Just defeated golem using a grenade launcher and rocket 3. I tried to kill golem again but failed because regen and ironskin potions ran out
  13. Dragonsnatcher6

I got myself a nail gun the solar eclipse. I'm going to fight golem now.

I got myself a nail gun the solar eclipse. I'm going to fight golem now.
  14. Dragonsnatcher6

1.3.6 Background Preview

These new backgrounds are great! That background is 9001x better than the old one!
Back
Top Bottom