Recent content by DragonSoul

1. DragonSoul

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

My friend decided to cheat the item that summons the blue moon and bring it into our multiplayer world and now it's infinitely there, any way to fix that?
  2. DragonSoul

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

I know I'm late for this but i should be credited, since i came up with the idea for the reaver shark drill.
  3. DragonSoul

Perk-a-Cola's!

If you're looking for someone to come up with ideas for the other perks, such as widow's wine, bandolier, etc. I could do that, me and my friends already thought of doing this before but don't know how to sprite or aren't any good at it. So if you want me to help you, pm me on here or friend me...
  4. DragonSoul

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

well i guess the game is doing the same world gen that the tool did.
  5. DragonSoul

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

same as mentioned earlier by me stuck at minecart tracks part of the generation
  6. DragonSoul

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

mods with ores that spawn on world generation are probbally messing with it and now its permanently affecting my game
  7. DragonSoul

tModLoader Malisterria

mm
  8. DragonSoul

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

jopojelly your tool if uninstalled still :red:s up my game
  9. DragonSoul

tModLoader Malisterria

ah well then maybe there is a craftable moon medallion unless its a drop that you haven't seen
  10. DragonSoul

tModLoader Malisterria

mm maybe he means something else because i'm pretty sure there is no sun medallion unless hes talking about the solar tablet?
  11. DragonSoul

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

well this tool broke my game
  12. DragonSoul

tModLoader Malisterria

interesting
  13. DragonSoul

tModLoader Malisterria

ok then im looking foward to it though :D
Back
Top Bottom