Recent content by Aizria

1. Aizria

Oh, thank you! :dryadhappy:

Oh, thank you! :dryadhappy:
  2. Aizria

... An artist on DeviantArt originally made emblems for the Solar Empire & New Lunar Republic...

... An artist on DeviantArt originally made emblems for the Solar Empire & New Lunar Republic ('Tia and Luna) & when Twily became an alicorn at the end of S3, they made a similar emblem for her too. :3 I just combined emblem & quotes into a cohesive whole. ^.^
  3. Aizria

You thought right...well, partly. x3 The quote itself is a variation on two quotes that've...

You thought right...well, partly. x3 The quote itself is a variation on two quotes that've floated around for a veritable eternity. The emblem, however, is a fan creation. ...
  4. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

%-_- ....I wonder.... ...hmm... .....ummm...nope, still isn't. %:sigh:
  5. Aizria

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Okay....real talk guys.... TAPI simply does not work for Terraria version 1.3+, nor will it ever. I know everyone wants to keep using tAPI for mods, so do I, but the reality is that that cannot currently be done with Terraria 1.3+ and can only easily be done for 1.2.4.1 once Game Launcher...
  6. Aizria

Long story short, I made it myself using a pre-existing vector and a tiny bit of editing. ^.^

Long story short, I made it myself using a pre-existing vector and a tiny bit of editing. ^.^
  7. Aizria

I used the .svg of this vector, scaled it down and exported it using Inkscape, then added the...

I used the .svg of this vector, scaled it down and exported it using Inkscape, then added the text layer using GIMP. :3
  8. Aizria

Truth has been spoken this day. :')

Truth has been spoken this day. :')
  9. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Au contraire, mon frere. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless It is admittedly dialectal and generally considered to be non-standard, but it is indeed a valid word. :dryadwink: I am aware that 'regardless' is typically a better choice, but I have a sub-conscious penchant for...
  10. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Third-party APIs/tools exist for several reasons, and are generally used for those reasons. Never using them on the off chance that support for them stops is a little extreme when the benefits far outweigh the downsides, imo. In particular, utilizing such tools is often drastically more...
  11. Aizria

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

He definitely spawns in Normal mode. I myself have had it happen multiple times. You simply have to kill a certain number of slimes before the slime rain event ends in order to spawn him. The Terraria wiki actually appears to have the most accurate information on this matter currently: "If 150...
  12. Aizria

I would gladly bow to this level of cute. I mean really, isn't this just the most kawaii...

I would gladly bow to this level of cute. I mean really, isn't this just the most kawaii animation of the most kawaii Terraria OC to ever kawaii? X3 Too much kawaii. It makes me drool rainbows. ;w; Or maybe that's the skittles.
  13. Aizria

I just saw your newest forum avi...and it is freaking adorable!~ X3

I just saw your newest forum avi...and it is freaking adorable!~ X3
  14. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Did you make sure to change ThoriumMod+.zip back to ThoriumMod+.tapi after editing it?
  15. Aizria

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Ah, I see. That's pretty much what I had figured. :dryadgrin: Thanks for clearing that up, good sir. :dryadhappy: I've not been keeping super up-to-date lately with random community news, so I had no idea where this notion had come from, lol.
Back
Top Bottom