Dragrath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate these disembodied blood eels killed 4 was only able to find the drops from 2 Why is the disembodied head glitch so hard to deal with? Both sandworms and Blood eels are always headless
    Why do Granite Golems and Elementals get destroyed/hurt by lava? Granite is the crystallized magma chamber of an extinct volcano... >_<
    I'm now certain of it expert mode rolls two chances for loot drops rather than one for certain enemies. This sometimes gives double loot.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've noticed that you tend to get two pieces of the ninja outfit when you kill an Expert Mode King Slime (or rather, open his Treasure Bag). Which... is kinda cool, I guess? But, that's the most I noticed.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I gotten multiple drops from multiple enimies it is rare but it has happened enough times to tell me there are at least two loot rolls. For instance a Frost Staff and Ice Sickle dropping from the same enemy(Icy Merman) or two psycho knives dropping at once from the same psycho.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Notably any guaranteed drops seem to be exempt from this which excludes most bosses and minibosses key drops (i.e. mimics). Really only noticed this with enemies that have rare drops i.e. Corruptors dropping vitamins. And additionally world drops seem to be rolled separately allowing them to drop from any world drop enabled foe including bosses (this particular aspect is also true in normal mode)
    To whoever thought giving (rare) seasonal items to the traveling merchant... Why so evil T_T (Still no Cold Snap or The Season... Trade?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Yeahh These pictures seem to be rare, just because Travelling Merchant sell them. There are small items from Presents. Goodie Bag have more items, which is bad.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    I have both now.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    You on STEAM? I can trade any of the other 5 paintings(bought a full stack of 99 of each)
    0_o What are the odds of One Nailhead dropping TWO Nailguns at once?
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    The chances are, to be specific, "GET OVER HERE AND FIX THIS BUG!"
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Coulda been two nailheads on top of each other
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I can be confident it was one enemy. The tally count only went up once. Yeah I'm pretty sure it was a bug but it is one I can't complain about ranged weapons sell for nice money ;)
    The Quasar you have appears to have gotten brighter. Happy Birthday Dragrath!
    Reactions: Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I appreciate it though it is supposed to be a pulsar not a quasar thanks for the comment though
    So I just got two amber mosquito's and a platinum coin from the same stack of silt. What are the odds of that... 0_o
    I like you. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but I sure as hell respect the way you deliver things. My thanks for all the feedback you've given me.
    Reactions: Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I have always been a fan of constructive criticism (I, in fact, generally hate all non constructive criticism) you are one of those people with good ideas I just don't think they necessarily reach their full potential at times. ;)

I love seeing people take constructive criticism well and turn their ideas and works into even better results :)
    Did I just find a natural crab engine powering a wraith statue? Best trap ever (regardless of if planed or not) Very deadly though...
    SO question is there anyway to have placeable walls that can spawn monsters? The incomplete walls from my corruption farm are bothering me
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    There is no unsafe stone wall in the game code, so that will work. The grass walls though, are a different more complex story (I tested a LOT of stuff with these walls)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    also, if you place grass/jungle/flower walls near corrupt or hallow blocks, the grass will corrupt on its own to a certain distance, meaning you can make these ones in pre-hardmode.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    thanks I thought that was the case but wasn't sure and I wanted to conserve resources. You saved me a bunch of stone ^_^ I used a good chunk of stone on my original house (and for a world long skybridge) so it is a pretty precious resource in my expert challenge world
    Crap there is a Termite swarm in the house oh dear god... Can it get any worse?
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    It is alright I'm just anxious and needed to talk lament to anyone who will listen exterminators are expensive :(
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    An actual Termite swarm sounds like a living Nightmare. Sorry to hear you're in a rough situation now. Hopefully the exterminator will be able to get rid of them.
    Granger
    Granger
    Termiteate them!

Sorry, ill see myself out.
    Are the suggestion forums dead? I had posted something an hour ago and only 10 views :(
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    They do seem dead. I understand what you're feeling since I spent hours on some of my recent suggestions (Supreme Gnome, and Corrupted Palace) using Concept Art and Sprites for them as well, and they've gotten little feedback and views. Since I posted them Months ago.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Well I can review yours if you review mine maybe if enough people do that they can come back to life...
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That sounds good. I can review your suggestion in that case. It was the Lunatic Cultist Items? You can my suggestions linked in my Portfolio linked in my signature.
    How do I get members to actually comment on a suggestion?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Well they just have to want to comment on it
    If they like it or have something to say about it they will post
    So I just suggested some Lunatic Cultist drops for each class. Let me know what you guys think :)
    I'm finally back from my rage quit at the end of the Christmas holiday... Anyone have spare copies of the seasonal paintings?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    If you're on PC, you can download a builder workshop world from curse.com ... it should have it.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Hmm I don't use outside assets outside of tradeing... I will probably wait till next year and hope that darned merchant actually sells the paintings... He only sold two of them... well off to relearn the game and attempt to kill a giant plant on my incomplete expert challenge playthrough! Haheha...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom