Recent content by DrainTrain

1. DrainTrain

Bosspocalyps!

giga worm
  2. DrainTrain

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Me when Eternity mod
  3. DrainTrain

tModLoader The Tao Mod

this is very epic
  4. DrainTrain

Biomes & Nature Biome Suggestion - Deep Ocean!

No, it wasn't. I agree that the ocean has really no uses except for fishing and duke. Your ideas could do with some rewriting but they're pretty good.
  5. DrainTrain

Biomes & Nature Biome Suggestion - Deep Ocean!

So, its the abyss from Calamity. Nice.
  6. DrainTrain

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

Are you planning on making a full mod that utilizes all idea?
  7. DrainTrain

Congrats

Congrats
  8. DrainTrain

Snowy Base / Angel Window! (Looking For Advice!)

Hmm... add stars to the black void behind the angel. If you can find more diamonds, that is. Potentially make the angel's head rounder by adding a chin? A staircase down to angel room of the some sort would look nice. Also, that's a lot of torches. A lot.
  9. DrainTrain

tModLoader The Shop Market

Aaaaaand now it randomly keeps on breaking. Sometimes it crashes, other times it doesn't.
  10. DrainTrain

Nvm, after a lot of crashes, it stopped. Weird, though.
  11. DrainTrain

It worked for a few weeks, but now every time I type something Terraria instantly crashes ;(
  12. DrainTrain

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I'm late, really late, but this still seems important. I honestly love this mod so much. I've always loved decorating in Terraria, but generally there wan't much to decorate with. I'm hyped to convert all of my trophy collections to figurines, put some carpet in my NPCs boxes and cover my...
  13. DrainTrain

Oh no, I feel vibrations from deep below and I am still woefully unprepared.

Oh no, I feel vibrations from deep below and I am still woefully unprepared.
  14. DrainTrain

Rocks

Rocks
Back
Top Bottom