Recent content by Drake & Eric

1. Drake & Eric

Map-Adventure The Old Mans Quest

This map is just not for me. I dislike Parkour map with over the top difficulty. What is even the point of the sword if you cn't even deal with the shark traps with it. I am not a good parkour terraria player, but adventure is too much of a stretch for this map.
  2. Drake & Eric

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I just recently replayed this man and I only died 3 times and that was because of lava. I never found a problem witht the enemies in this map although they can be a bit annoying sometimes like in the mushroom cavern. Calming potions could have been added to decrease enemies but otherwise it's a...
  3. Drake & Eric

Rate the Weapon: Day Five - Pre-Hardmode Boomerangs

I have tried an Expert mode boomerang playthrough. the Wallof Flesh is insanelyhard to the point I might just call it impossible without using traps/statues. Otherwise, they are agood subweapon
  4. Drake & Eric

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

That Would be great, but I decided to replay the entire map again in hopes of finding more secrets (in which I have). Thank you for reading my feedback.
  5. Drake & Eric

Map-Adventure The Closet

I played through the map but then I got stuck as a teleporter seems to not work. overall, I was spooked and the map gave me some chills (even thought nothing in Terraria can scare me). Overall, great map, but there is some room for improvement that needs to be done.
  6. Drake & Eric

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

I have been playing throughout the map for quite some time and i gotta say, you make some impressive work. there are some puzzles that i never could imagine are possible with what there is. The secrets can sometimes be frustrating to get, but that is why they are secrets. Some puzzles are very...
  7. Drake & Eric

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

Pretty goo looking, gotta say, I'm a noob in parkour, but looking sharp, and seeing secrets along the ways, won't spoil the riches Update: finished it, very great map, enjoyed it and got almost all the achievements, looking foward for more, as they are very fun to play, till then
Back
Top Bottom