Recent content by DrakeLyon

1. DrakeLyon

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

Everyone knows console is getting 1.4. The real question is, what about tModLoader? I know that's a big "if only" kind of question, but the free DLC Steam launch leaves potential for a paid DLC console launch after 1.4 is released.
  2. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

Lol I love you guys Thank you again for another bountiful update :)
  3. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

They did a little less damage and a lot less HP as well. The Shadow Slimes' Slimelings also jumped less frequently. Not many differences but the exclusivity is mainly what I was hoping for in the wholeness of the Consolaria project. That being said, it's only a minor thing that I desire out of...
  4. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

Woo! Great update guys!! I'm so excited for the progression of this mod :) On a side note, I'd also be interested in bringing back the Shadow Slime, regardless of how annoying those things were. Maybe that could also be a config enabled-only option as well.
  5. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

Oh that would be cool! :) One thing I've always liked about Terraria is the seasonal events so getting to experience all of them properly year-round would be great. All-around I genuinely love the work you guys have already done so far.
  6. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there any way to make the event specific things happen only during the events that are tailored to them? Like, I just started using this mod and I'm noticing the Diseaster bunny already.. and it's almost the end of September. Just seems WAY...
  7. DrakeLyon

tModLoader Consolaria

I really like this mod. Out of all of the other ones, this mod at least doesn't change everything about the game in general, but rather returns content that has been removed from the game in the past. I'm looking forward to any updates and I hope you guys continue to bring us content that the...
  8. DrakeLyon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is this not fully compatible with 1.3.5.3? After installation, I'm seeing 1.3.5.2 in the lower left and that really throws off the vibe of the game. Does this downgrade Terraria or something?
  9. DrakeLyon

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

So... Just checking out this mod here.. What's the deal with chests not being able to spawn more than 900? Won't let me make a map whatsoever if it's over that limit. Honestly, it really takes away any purpose this mod has with that limitation. I have an Alienware with some great specs so surely...
  10. DrakeLyon

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

The Terraria World Map companion app for Android needs updated now I think. I'm unable to even connect it to my Xbox One since the update. Just sits there loading forever. Can't tell if this is related to the update or to my new phone (Galaxy S8).
  11. DrakeLyon

I figured out how to fix the screen issue on Xbox One by following the Calubrate HDTV option in the settings. I don't know why I never really did that before. I guess I was assuming it was automated lol. Overall, at this point I'd say the screen size like it is is just fine though I feel like...
  12. DrakeLyon

I'm also having this issue. The bottom and left side of my screen cut off from the actual game. Not sure whether to report a bug or tell as feedback. What we really need is an option to reposition the screen ourselves. P.S. Enjoying 1.3 though! I hope everyone is remembering to express gratitude!
  13. DrakeLyon

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Everyone needs to chill out on the impatience for the Xbox One update. Some of you really sound ungrateful and 505 is doing this out of sheer generosity at this point. We didn't have to pay extra. Isn't that enough to ask for? Anyway. I have a question for developers or insiders on this. Are...
  14. DrakeLyon

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Those bugs may only be specific to the PS4 so far. We need the Xbox update out regardless of bugs so that we can test it to the work of consumer-friendly playability. Same goes for the PS4, but given the circumstance it's not on the developers for overlooking those bugs before the release...
  15. DrakeLyon

Oh wow that is a pretty bad glitch. Try posting a bug report -- https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-bug-reports.138/ They might even be able to help you with this one.
Back
Top Bottom