1. Drakooga

tModLoader Gambler NPC

I cant wait to spend my life savings in this :D
  2. Drakooga

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You...you mean...you dont?
  3. Drakooga

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

This is looking real nice, I like the way the animations look fluid instead of choppy, and the way that some enemies behave will make it more interesting
  4. Drakooga

tModLoader Max Stack+

It works for current version everyone....
  5. Drakooga

tModLoader NPC Info

It seems theres a little bug that makes the npc info window pop up off screen with no re-size, drag option If it helps, my resolution is 1366 x 768
  6. Drakooga

tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

Every single time I heard call/no call for work I start imagining that you work for a mafia >.> and that every single "call" you receive is a signal for a "little job"
  7. Drakooga

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Did you used just 1? 'cause you need a considerable amount of crystals (like 4-5) before you can sprint a little, to dash you need atleast 3-4 and to climb walls, I actually never used that one I just get some Accesories, I recommend you to spam kill Eye Of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds to get some...
  8. Drakooga

Yeah don't worry, after all we are patient xP
  9. Drakooga

Damn xP i'm just hyped about the EpicModifications mod, that sounds interesting as Puck, also will those Suffixes/Prefixes affect bosses/Mini-Bosses? 'cause you know, seing a Legendary Pumpking of Legend or a Immortal Ice Queen of Terror in a Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, would be funny ;D
  10. Drakooga

You need to get Stamina Crystals (made from 25 Staminastone or dropped from bosses)
  11. Drakooga

The amount of content Mirai has planned is worth to make a Terraria-esque technical playthrough, very neat actually, one thing I would like to see that kinda falls in the summon category is that if you kill an enemy there is a very little chance (% depends on monster) that they drop an "essence"...
  12. Drakooga

Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas ;D
  13. Drakooga

I see thanks for the quick reply, and sorry if I sounded Impatient xP and I can wait 'till it's released so no worries n-n
  14. Drakooga

May I ask, how playable is this mod, is there enough content, I know there are 400ish items and 40 mobs and all but I wanna to throw in X amount of hours playing this n-n (btw sorry for my English, it's not my native language so sometimes I make grammatical errors xP)
  15. Drakooga

Sup?...... Don't judge me! qwq

Sup?...... Don't judge me! qwq
Back
Top Bottom