Recent content by DraLUSAD

1. DraLUSAD

**REPORTED** Brittle Dungeon blocks doesn't sync correctly

This is going to be hard to explain, but I'll do my best but for some odd reason, Mobs phase through these Brittle blocks, and when my brother digs through them, it doesn't register being removed, or what I had broken, he glitches and doesn't even phase through the blocks, like, he's rubber...
  2. DraLUSAD

**REPORTED** Some NPCs do not move into their homes on a night/raning

I mean, all my rooms are like 12 blocks wide to 7 blocks tall with 1 table and 1 chair, nothing narrow, or small, but still, these NPCs need to behave, or they'll get a boop on the noggin
  3. DraLUSAD

NPCs not selling pylon

as for me, also, I have the Stylist and Angler kid at the beach, usually the stylist sells the ocean pylon, but doesn't this time >_<
  4. DraLUSAD

**REPORTED** Some NPCs do not move into their homes on a night/raning

I'm having issues when leaving the area, during the night or whiles its raining, with assigned NPCs to their homes they refused to teleport to there location, this is making it harder to acquire the respected pylons, or just wanting them to move altogether
  5. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Hello RoSR Devs [10:30:36] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item) at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.OnHitNPC(Item item, Player player, NPC target, Int32...
  6. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Hi, I've ran into a Multiplayer issue with your mod Issue: When having *Bustling Fungus*, and you grapple on a wall with nothing below you, it tries to deploy the fungus, unfortunately this soft locks your character, this literally stops you from doing anything, even attempting to remove...
  7. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

you should chest store the ones you need before selling, its better to forget where you left your seeds rather then selling first xD Does seem some items are still missing, but i'm sure fencedin will add more missing recipes in future updates
  8. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

There is a Recipe for it: 1 Emerald gemspark block, 10 stingers, 2 pink dye, BUT, you could make a Jungle Fishing ground for Jungle Crates, you have a chance to obtaining it that way
  9. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Oh man, there aint any other way of getting the Blizzard/Sandstorm, other than the side mod i have that allows collection of Ice and Sandstone Crates, but, all's far in love and war xD and the base design is something i use all the time, its simple, everything i need and handy as a mini mob...
  10. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

If you rope down all the way down, start digging out the "Ash Block" use that on the Extractinator and you'll get "Hellstone" and "Meteorite", the drop rates are very low so you want a large amount, consider going quite a distance away from the center and then Bomb/Dynamite it
  11. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Seems as though the "Compressed" Blocks are crafted by hand, and not used by the Compactor, unless I'm seeing this wrong, also it makes a really nice storage item, possible to add an un-crafting recipe to, to give the 9 blocks back ^_^, also could you added an upgraded variants of the Cloud in a...
  12. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

hmm, i see that the Vanilla Silt (or slush aint tried it yet) has been split up into 3 segments, Obsidian produces, Copper, Tin, Iron and Lead ore, Stone Blocks produces Silver, Tungsten, Gold and Platinum ore, and Silt drops only the Gems, Amethyst, Topaz, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond and...
  13. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Yeah, sorry about that, i forgot "Green Thread" was crafted from "Jungle seeds" Apart from "The Map" I understand and cleared up what you're saying, though, i have not got the stylist yet, but i can get pretty unlucky xD, also one thing that has sprung to mind is there are no upgrade versions...
  14. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Unfortunately, I'm not a quality/decent Coder, just if something that code works, i can read and change to what i need it to work for me, if i was good as a coder, i'd do a lot more technical stuff, *sigh* Edit: The current map I'm using (its Expert) has some small flaws, the Granite biome has...
  15. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I was trying to unpack your mod, to see the secrets you did with the silt extractinator, but seems you Mod Locked it, so i was like, "sad face" Trouble was, when code changes everything broke, and the time i spent with it made me feel uninspired, and i lost interest, its nice to know you...
Back
Top Bottom